Chapter 66

Malia's POV

"Micah?" I call him as I look around the room.

"In here mama." I hear his muffled voice coming from the closet. Yup he has disorganized everything.

"What are you doing baby?" I ask him and he turns around looking pissed.

"I can't find my blue shirt." He pouts as he looks around the mess he made.

"You mean the one you were in yesterday?"

"Yes that one." He says.

"It's in the laundry room, we just got it cleaned." I tell him . I don't understand his so much love for that shirt.

"Oh thanks mama, can I have it now?"

"No, your getting something else on."

"But I love that shirt." He pouts.

"And you have a whole lot of shirts that you can put on." I tell him.

"But I want that one mama I don't want another shirt." He crosses his tiny arms infront of his chest.

"Micah I don't want you acting like a baby right now, get those clothes you have on off so I can get you into some other clothes." I tell him sternly because he is now being childish.

"I don't wanna." He says and turns to look the other way.

"I hate it when you act like a baby and you know what I can do Micah, so if you don't want me to whoop your butt, you better quit that childish act and do as I've told you right now." I snap and he turns around stomping his feet and walking out of the closet.

"You're mean mama, I'm gonna tell daddy." I hear him mumble .

"As long as you get into the clothes I'm going to give you, we'll have no problem." I tell him.
I put the clothes he removed back to where they were before Mr.Micah decided to throw them all over his closet floor.

"Here get these on." I give him the clothes and shoes .

"I don't want that sweater." He whines while pointing at the blue sweater I got him.

"Micah Lee Martin Chan do not start with me right now boy ." I tell him and he huffs while pouting but he starts to put the clothes on.
"That's what I thought." I tell him as I move out of the room back to our room.

"Kai?!"

"In here, and you don't need to be loud." I hear him reply from the closet so I walk in and immediately cover my eyes and turn back.

"Oh my god get some clothes on!"

"Come on baby it's not like you haven't seen me naked." I hear him say and I can feel him walking closer to me.

"This is not the same,don't come near me if you aren't covered up." I tell him and I can feel myself heating up, damn these hormones.

"I am covered up, you can now turn around now." He says and I turn around but he is still naked. I quickly turn around but he stops me. He holds my waist and pulls me closer to him and I can feel his semi hard length on my lower stomach.

"Why are you being shy all of a sudden huh? You've seen me naked a lot of times and let's not forget that seeing me naked led to you being pregnant." He says as his hands move down to my ass.

"Okay I get your point,now can you let me go?" I look up at him.

"Right after I fuck you." He kisses my lips but I put my hands on his chest pushing him away.

"We have to pick lil man up so if we go that way, we shall not be able to stop." I pull away from his hold .

"Fine." He shrugs and begins to put some clothes on.