Chapter 31

Kai's POV.

She is killing me. She wants me to take her right now but I know she isn't ready as she says she is .
I pull away and stand up tying my towel around my waist . We should never do foreplay naked, it's extremely dangerous.

I get into the bathroom and grab a warm towel to clean her up. I find her in the same position breathing hard and her lips look swollen so I clean her up while she looks at me.

What we just did , we were one second away from having sex but I can't let that happen because I know my baby and she isn't ready as she claims.

"I love you." I tell her as I help her put her shirt back on .

"I love you too." She replies and yawns.

"Sleepy?" I ask her but she shakes her head no yawning again. I chuckle at her trying to stay awake.

"Now get some sleep." I tell her as I make her comfortable.

"Come sleep with me." She whispers and I kiss her head.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I tell her as I get up.

Walking into the bathroom, I take another cold shower trying to calm my best friend down there .

I get back to bed and find her asleep or so I thought. I put some sweatpants on and get in bed with her.

"What took you long?" She asks sleepily and I pull her ontop of me.

"I had to take a shower." I reply as I run my hand up and down her back . She loves it, she also Loves it when I play with her hair because it helps her sleep well, as she claims still.

"But You had taken a shower before." She says lazily.

"Yes I had ."

"But why did you take another one?." She asks again. Because I was trying to keep myself from fucking you till you forget your government name. I think to myself and I hear her snore a little.

"I love you." I whisper and kiss her head as I myself drift to sleep.

I wake up with light from the open curtains blinding my vision. I try to get up but I'm stopped since Malia is ontop of me breathing softly. I pull her to her side and her shirt, wait that's mine, but I don't mind, her shirt is raised above her ass leaving it exposed.

I peel my eyes off her ass since I'm currently being a pervert. I cover her up and peck her head then I get up . I spot her panties on the floor making me smile to myself and remember yesterday.

After freshening up, I get into the kitchen and find the house clean so I'm guessing the maid came to clean it. I begin to make us breakfast.

"Morning." I feel my baby's arms wrap around my torso and her voice is groggy.

"Morning baby." I turn around and pull her by her shoulders and I cup her face. "You slept good?" I ask her and kiss her forehead.

"Yeah I did." She replies as she looks up at me. I deep my head and kiss her soft plump lips and she releases a soft moan.

"I made breakfast." I pull away .

"And I'm hungry." She pulls away and stretches making the shirt raise up.

"You know you could've changed before you came in here." I tell her and she looks down at her naked thighs.

"I was lazy, maybe you could help me dress up." She comes to stand next to me as her hands roam my bare chest moving down to my waist. I know exactly what she is doing .