Chapter 21

Malia's POV

I woke up alone in bed. I guess Kai left.
My phone goes off and it's my mom so I pick up instantly.

"Happy birthday Malia." She tells me and I remember it is .

"Oh thank you mom."

"So what are you going to do today?" She asks as I get off the bed.

"I guess I'll go play ball and eat food."

"You're always eating food but I wonder where it all goes." She says and I hear my dad in the background.

"Hey dad."

"Hey baby girl,happy birthday,you seen our present?" He asks .

"Not yet but I'll check my card."

"Alright have a good time but don't let no boys tell you shit." He says and I hear lil man gasp in the background.

"Daddy don't say bad words."

"Sorry,anyway talk to lil man maybe we should switch to FaceTime."

"That's alright dad." I tell him as I switch to FaceTime and lil man's face pops on the screen.

"Hi Malia." He grins widely.

"Hey lil man you'll tear up your jaw grinning like that."

"That is impossible." He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah whatever."

"Happy birthday,mommy bought you cake but she said you won't get to eat it." He says.

"Wow that's amazing." I exclaim sarcastically and he rolls his eyes again.

We talk till it's time for him to go to school.

"Be good Malia." My mom tells me .

"I will mom."

"Okay then." She says and I get into the shower.

Today we have nothing to do since we are almost doing tests and then having a break.

After my warm shower I get out and find all the girls on my bed.

"Happy birthday girl." Raven says and so does Charlotte and Natalie.

"Thanks." I tell all of them.

"So what we doing first?" Natalie says as they all look at me expectantly.

"Nothing,we are doing nothing,all i gotta do is eat." I tell them then walk into my closet and put some clothes on.

"You're telling me ain't nothing you're doing today?" Raven comes in my small closet as I put my bra on.

"No, ain't nothing to do." I shrug . I look at Raven looking up and down my body as her eyes linger on my breasts but I just pull a shirt on and ignore her stares.

She has been doing that a lot lately but maybe it's just her.

"Nope we are going to get turnt up and yo ugly ass coming." Natalie comes in too.

"Okay guys can we discuss this after I get dressed?" I ask them .

"Bitch you have whatever we have." Natalie rolls her eyes and she leaves but Raven doesn't.

"Raven I'm tryna get dressed."

"Oh sorry....sorry ,hurry up." She says and she leaves.

"Okay,we finna get manicures and pedicures first,then some food,then some dick for me,then later....later we shall see." Charlotte says as she gets up.