Chapter 45

Malia's POV.

We get home and Kai immediately locks the door and crashes his lips on mine taking me into a rough and passionate kiss. He unzips my dress and pulls away from the kiss and helps me step out of the dress together with the shoes and I'm now completely naked since I didn't need a bra for this dress.

He looks at my body hungrily and pulls me into a soft kiss and he slips his tongue into my mouth as I feel his bulge on my lower stomach. He pulls away and takes his clothes off in one swift motion and carries me to our room helping me on the bed.

He lays in between my legs and he looks into my eyes with a lustful stare.
"You're so beautiful." He says making me blush and he kisses me while I kiss him. His hand moves down to my core and he rubs my clit in a slow motion.

"Kai." I moan loudly as he sticks one finger into me making me ache my back but he pulls out instantly making me whine.

"I want you to cum around me." He says and he begins to massage my breasts as he spreads my legs further apart. The hand that was massaging my breasts goes down to hold his length and I close my eyes waiting for him to get inside.

"I want you to look down as I get inside, can you do that for me baby?" He asks and I nod my head yes.
"Good." He kisses my lips .

I look down as he begins to rub his tip on my clit . He then puts it on my entrance and he enters slowly making me moan.

"You feel so good." He whispers as he begins to move slowly and deep in and out of me.

"Stop teasing me." I tell him and he smirks.
He hoists himself up and his hands are on both sides of my head. He begins to go in and out of me hard and fast. He goes even deeper hitting my spot over and over again making me scream his name.

He pulls out and turns me so that I'm on my stomach.
"Ass up face down." He says and I do exactly as he says. He holds my hips and positions himself and begins to thrust hard and long into me . He reaches down and begins to rub my clit making me clench around him.

"Let it go." He says gruffly and I come but he doesn't stop. He goes into me deep . I begin to pull away from him as I feel my second release but he won't let me .

"Stop running away." He chuckles and he holds my hands from the back and he thrusts deep and the feeling is both painful and sensual. I can't help the tears running down my face. I bite the pillow trying to muffle the cries . He continues to thrust deeper in and out of me as our skins hit against each other.

I feel my walls tighten around him and he pulls me up by my neck as his thrusts become sloppy.

"I'm about to come baby." He says in a strained voice. I pull away from him and turn around as I push him down and immediately put his length into my mouth and he releases as he trembles underneath me. I swallow all his seed as he finishes off.

"Damn baby." He says while breathing heavily. I walk over to him and straddle him.
"You wanna go again?" He asks as he sits up and pulls me down into a slow kiss.

"You have a problem with that?" I pull away from the kiss .

"No ,not at all I could go all night but you can't."

"I can." I defend myself as I pull him into me making him groan as I feel him grow hard inside of me.

"We'll see about that,now ride it baby." He says and I begin to rotate my hips as he kisses down on my neck.

His hands move to my ass as I begin to bounce up and down on him. He begins to thrust up meeting me midway and I feel him twitch inside of me.

"Fuck ." He groans and he lifts me off him as his cum shoots on his stomach and on the bed.