Chapter 42

Kai's POV

I've been awake for sometime now and my baby is still asleep on top of me naked and that isn't helping my morning wood but I like her there.
She looks peaceful and her mouth is partially open but no drool ,I wonder how someone sleeps with their mouth open and they don't drool.

I couldn't say no to her anymore yesterday, she had me and I couldn't resist her anymore. I've always wanted to make love to her but I always stopped knowing she wasn't ready but yesterday was out of this world and thinking about it is making me more harder than I already am. I missed her,I knew I had to ask her to marry me because we've been together for a long time. She is the one.

"Babe." She mumbles as I rub her ass.

"Morning baby." I put her on her side and turn her to me. She is freaking gorgeous, her lips are swollen and more pouty ,she has marks all over her body from my biting, like I said I couldn't resist her anymore.

"Morning." She whispers groggily as she opens her eyes smiling at me. I kiss her lips and I'm glad she doesn't pull away complaining about morning breathe like she always does because I don't care about that.

"Had a good night?" I ask her as my hand travels down to her core and I run my finger up and down her slit as she whimpers.

"Yes I did." She replies while biting her bottom lip. "I'm still sore Kai stop." She moans and tries to push my hand away but I get on top of her laying in between her legs.

"Let me take care of that okay?" I tell her as I open her legs wider .

"Okay." She replies shakily as I slide down to devour her sweetness.
I slide one finger into her already wet core to stretch her out because yesterday she was too tight and I was afraid I tore her apart .

she raises her hips. I pull out the finger and slide my tongue on her wet folds . She grabs my hair as I begin to suck and eat her out. I add two fingers into her and pump in and out of her as I flick her clit with my tongue. I feel her begin to shake and her walls tighten so I pull out before she can cum.

"Babe." She whines and I move up kissing her .
I hold my length and position it at her opening then pushing into her slowly.

"Mmmmm Kai." She moans loudly and closes her eyes as I begin to move in and out of her .

I take her slow and long at first but she grips my back pulling me to her making me thrust harder and faster . She screams my name again and I reach down kissing her .

"Open your eyes." I tell her and she opens them.Her innocent look makes me go faster as I keep my eyes on her because I now love watching her face when she cums, it's a turn on. I feel her walls begin to tighten around me and I can't stop myself from coming and she does too. I burry my face in her neck as we try to catch our breaths .

"Still sore?" I ask her as I pull out and lay beside her and pull her closer to me.

"A little bit." She replies.

"You wouldn't be that sore if we stopped at the second round but being the freak that you are , you wanted to go further yet this was your first time."

"You wanted to go further too." She pokes my chest and I hold her hand kissing it.

"Well, my beautiful wife to be was so irresistible last night." I tell her and she blushes . I kiss her lips and then down to her collar bone then to her chest.

Her phone goes off and I groan pulling away as she grabs it from the night stand.

"Hey Chad." She replies and I grab the phone away from her switching it off and she turns to look at me. She is mad.