Chapter 51

Kai's POV

"Boss that's all." One of my men tells me and I nod my head.

I get to my car and Tucker takes me home. Checking my phone I find a missed call from my baby so I call her for about six times but she doesn't pick up.
I know that was a dumb move ,getting out of the hospital and leaving her there but the news of a baby got me thinking of all these enemies we are getting every single day and now that she is pregnant,I'm sure word has already spread because every one now knows about Micah.

"You okay ?" Tucker asks .

"Not really,I have a child on the way." I tell him and take my suit jacket off. I feel comfortable telling Tucker anything since he has been a part of our family for a long time and he is understanding.

"Congrats boss,that's great." He beams making me smile. I'm actually going to be a dad, I love Micah but it's even more exciting that I'm getting my own blood child.

"Thank you." I reply.

She is probably mad at me, Malia isn't the get-angry-every time person but I know what I did made her angry.

I get home and it's all quiet and dark.
"Baby." I call her but get no response. I walk into the bedroom and find her cuddled up with Micah's hands on her stomach as she holds him protectively .
She looks beautiful as ever and gorgeous and the thought of our child growing in her is just so amazing.
I walk over to them and kiss them both on their head then find a plate with leftover food on the night stand so I take it to the kitchen with me and find a note on the fridge and it's from Graciela saying there is food for me in the microwave and that I should take care of my wife and that instantly gets to me.

I eat my food as I reply messages from my mom and grandma,they keep asking me when me and Malia are having children but I always find a way of  making them leave that subject.
Kane calls me and blows my head off for leaving my baby at the hospital.

"You know,you're such an asshole and that move you made bro was the worst I won't be surprised if she leaves you."

"She isn't leaving me." I defend myself. I don't think I can have a life without her in it.

"Then why did you walk away? Dude you gotta make it up for it or she will leave you, she might think you hate her and the baby too."

"You're right man." I sigh loudly as I run my hand through my hair. It needs a cut and it's only one person I can allow to trim it.

"I'm always right." Kane responds .

"Whatever ." I reply.

We continue to talk until I had to disconnect the call because he was getting annoying.
I walk slowly to our bedroom and get my sweats then switching off the light. I walk out to the guest bedroom and take a quick shower then get into bed but I fail to sleep.I keep thinking about her and the baby and I know I have to make amends.

The next morning I get up earlier and make breakfast. I called Graciela and told her to take a day off.
I make both of them breakfast and take it to the bedroom.I find Micah awake and just looking at Malia who is sound asleep.

"Hey buddy, morning."I tell him lowly as I place the tray on the night stand .

"Morning daddy,mama is still asleep so shhhh." He says as he placed his tiny finger over his mouth and I'm taken back by him calling me daddy but it sounds good .

"Okay then,but mama has to eat ,can you tell her to wake up for me?" I ask him as I get to his side and kiss his cheek making him grin .

"Yes I can."  He says happily then begins to tap Malia's cheek.
"Mama wake up, wake up daddy brought...." he says as he looks at at the tray of food confused. "What is that ?" He asks referring to the eggs, French toast,biscuits and watermelon cubes her favorite fruit.