Chapter 75

Malia's POV

I open my eyes and remember exactly where I am . I look around the room and find Kai holding one baby to his bare chest .

"Hey." I say in a whisper and Kai turns to look at me. He smiles brightly and walks to me. I look to the side of my bed and find the other baby in a bassinet asleep. I sit up and wince due to the pain in my lower body.

"Take it easy." Kai walks to the bed and hands the baby to me and that's when I know it's the boy twin.

"He is so beautiful." I say while looking down at the little baby.

"They both are beautiful." He says and he picks the other twin up to his chest. He takes a seat by my bed and looks down at the baby .

"They both are." I reply.

"What names did you decide on?" He asks while looking at me.

"I decided on Kaiden Junior Martin Chan for him, then Kalia Lee Martin Chan for her." I tell him and he smiles.

"I love them, I was already calling him Junior." He says referring to Kaiden.

"Of course you were." I reply and Kaiden begins to cry so I pull my hospital gown down and breastfeed him.

"You look beautiful baby." Kai says and I look up at him while he stares at how the Kaiden is suckling on the breast.

"You're lying I look horrible." I tell him and he just smirks.

"I'm not lying,you really look beautiful." He says then Kalia begins to squirm on his chest.

"Thank you." I reply.

"You're welcome and looks like she is hungry too." He says . I give Kaiden when he is done feeding to him then begin to feed Kalia.

Kaiden has black curly hair and Kalia's hair is also black and curly too. I look down at her and she begins to open her eyes, they are grey, figures , she has got them from Kai.

"Junior has grey eyes and they both have your nose and mouth ." Kai says .

"Kalia too, her eyes are grey, where is lil man and Micah?" I ask him.

"I told lil man to remain with Micah since they have school tomorrow, mom and your mother were here earlier but I told them they can return in the morning." He says then puts Kaiden in the bassinet. Kalia too begins to fall asleep and Kai puts her in her bassinet too. He puts his shirt back on and walks to me. I scoot making space for him and he gets in beside me.

"Thank you." He says as he holds my chin and gives me a soft warm kiss.

"For what?" I ask him.

"For giving birth to our twins successfully."

"You're welcome besides , I'm Malia everything i do is a success." I tell him and he kisses his teeth jokingly .

"I love you." He says in a more serious tone.

"I love you too."

"Get some rest, you look tired." He tells me and helps me lay down .

"Are you saying I look horrible?" I ask him.

"I didn't say that." He says defensively making me laugh.

"I'm bluffing dude." I pinch his nipple and he purses his lips then kisses my head as my eyes become droopy and I drift off to sleep.

I wake up with light streaming into the room and Kai is asleep by my side. He looks tired and his beard has grown more. I touch his beard and stroke it. He opens his eyes slowly and looks at me.