Chapter 23

Malia's POV.

Kai begins to kiss down on my neck and my hands move around his neck to support myself.

"I want you baby." He mumbles on my neck .

"I'm right here." I mumble even shocked that I'm saying that.

He then kisses down to my chest and he kneels down in front of me.

"Why are you kneeling down?" I ask as I look down at him as he holds my hips.

"I want to worship you." He looks up at me with his eyes full of lust and dry tears.

"No Kai get up." I try to pull him up but he doesn't budge .

He pulls my dress up to my stomach leaving my drenched lace panties exposed.

"Can I ?" He looks back at me and I nod my head.

"Use your words baby." He smirks as his fingers skim around my thigh.

"Yes." I answer.

He pulls my panties down then stands up and helps me out of my dress and bra leaving me naked.

"Fucking beautiful." He says more to himself as he looks me up and down.

He then goes back to his kneeling position and he begins to kiss on my thigh moving upwards to my inner thigh. He then kisses the top of my center making me whimper and my hand move down to his head for support.

He separates my legs and then begin to kiss me down there. He begins to suck on my clit making me moan out loud . He moves his tongue in a steady pace around my center and my hands move to his hair as he puts one of my legs on his shoulder and he continues to eat me out while I'm standing.

"Kai...." I moan out loud and I feel him smile.

His tongue moves back and forth on my slit and he then puts it inside of me and I feel the pit in my stomach and my legs begin to shake.

"I'm ....im about to..." before I can finish he sucks on my clit hard making me release on his mouth while I'm shaking.

"Damn baby girl." He smiles and then cleans me dry and places my leg down but I lose my balance and he holds me to prevent me from falling.

He helps me on the bed then climbs on top of me kissing me and I taste myself.

"You're beautiful." He whispers making me blush as his hand move all over my body as he uses the other to support himself up.

"Thank you." I reply and he grinds his hips against mine making me feel his hard on which causes me to whimper because I can feel it well since I'm naked.

"Let's go eat some food." He pulls away all of a sudden and helps me stand up from the bed. He helps me dress up .

"I'll be down in a minute ." He pecks my lips and I turn to leave.

I get back to the kitchen and heat up the food .
Kai walks in with a different pair of sweatpants.

"Here." I give him his plate as he sits next to me.

"Thanks baby." He pecks my cheek and he begins to eat.

"I have to pick my clothes."

"We'll get you new clothes while we're leaving."

"No I'm going to get my clothes." I tell him.

"Your clothes are too short." He says reluctantly.

"My clothes ain't short you asshole."

"They are short and I'm tired of wanting to beat up boys who be eye raping what's mine."

"I'm not yours."