Chapter 12

Malia's POV.

We get to the boy's house and let's say it is big, these boys have a big house with a very huge parking spot.

"Come on in ladies." Mark opens the door and he is dressed in basketball shorts with no shirt on which exposes his very toned chest and V area.

"Thanks." I reply and we get it.

"Hey." Mark pulls Natalie into a hug as his hands cup her ass making her giggle.

"Hi, where is your room?" She asks him and he holds his hand out for her leading her upstairs.

"These niggas have a huge house." Raven exclaims as we sit in their living area which has a huge screen on the wall .

"Yup ,they have a theater room too, I'll see you guys , kitchen is that way." Charlotte points to her left and she leaves for what I'm guessing is Ross room.

"Well I'm hungry." Raven says as we put our bags in the couch and then heading for the kitchen.

Their kitchen is huge with updated appliances and it looks very clean for a boy's kitchen.
I check the fridge and land on some chocolate ice cream and chocolates , damn, don't mind if I do.

"Ima prepare some food for us." Raven says as she grabs the ingredients.

"What are you going to make?" I ask her as I sit on the stool and dig into my ice cream, 'this is heaven' I say to myself as I look at Raven chopping carrots.

"Just something simple and fast." She says as she grabs some pans.

"I see you ladies have made yourselves comfortable." Ryan comes into the kitchen with only shorts on and socks. What's with boys not wearing shirts.

"I'm making something to eat." Raven says and I can tell she is blushing.

"Is that right?" Ryan says as he stands behind her kissing her neck as she giggles, they begin speaking in hushed tone and I ignore their flirting diving into my ice cream, yummy.

"Can I have some?" I hear Kai's voice behind me and I begin to blush. Get yourself together Malia. I say to myself and try not to blush.

"Nope." I tell him and he sits next to me .

I turn to look at him and find him in basketball shorts too , again what's with boys and not wearing shirts, not that I'm complaining because I love the view, his chest is perfectly toned with a tattoo of a rose running from his arm to his neck, it looks good.
I look down at his chest and the abs and I resist the urge to touch them and feel them.

"You done checking me out." He leans closer and whispers in my ear making me look away embarrassed.

"I wasn't checking you out." I dig into my ice cream with a chocolate bar and before I can put it in my mouth, Kai beats me to eat.

"Hey that's not cool." I tell him and look at him finding him grinning and licking his lips in the process, he looks at my fingers that have some chocolate on them. He pulls my hand then takes my fingers licking them one by one while looking into my eyes and I can't help but blush. I feel his warm tongue on my fingers and my mind flies to what that tongue would do to me.

"If y'all want to fuck please don't do it while I cook." Raven says and I snap out of whatever daze I've been in.

"I... I.. I'm sorry." I whisper and Kai chuckles and I pull my hand away from his warm strong ones.

"It's okay girl I'm joking besides, someone has refused to let me cook in peace." She says as she looks at Ryan who is standing behind her with his hands around her waist and his head buried in her neck.