Epilogue

Malia's POV

"Micah go call your sister here." I tell Micah after finishing up with his hair . He decided to grow his Afro out and he lets me plait it,he hates it when someone else touches his hair, just like his father so we never go to the salon.

"Which one?" He asks while looking down at his phone.

"Both of them." I reply and he gets up. "You're welcome."

"Thank you mom." He smiles sheepishly then walks out of the family room. He is now thirteen years old and a grown little man in his sixth grade. The twins are seven years old and I gave birth to our little baby girl In November and she is now three years old and very talkative, annoyingly talkative yet she doesn't know most of the words.

"Mama, you called?" Kalia comes into the room holding Kailyn, our three year old. We decided to name her Kailyn Lee Martin Chan. She is a cubby little baby with grey eyes and brown curly hair.

"Yes I did, I need you to get your hair oil and brush then come so that I can do your hair." I tell her and she walks out . "Come here baby." I tell Kailyn and she walks to me.

"Mama, I wuv you." She says as I pick her up and place her on my laps.

"I love you too baby, do you want me to do your hair too?" I ask her while separating the curls.

"No mama, it huwt." She replies while burying her face in my chest. She hates working on her hair, she'd rather have it disorganized than combing it.

"Come on I'll just make a French braid."

"Fwench bwaid?" She looks at me confused.

"Yea French braid." I reply and she puts her tiny hands on her chin trying to think about it.

"No." She replies making me shrug.

"Here mama." Kalia comes back with her hair products. I put Kailyn on my side and give her my phone then begin to work on Kalia's hair.

"What do you want your hair to be like?" I ask her while parting her hair into four sections and spread the coconut oil all over it.

"I want a ponytail." She replies so I make her a ponytail. Kaiden comes walking in with their puppy following behind him.

"Mama, can I have my hair like Micah?" He asks while sitting next to Kailyn.

"Of course." I reply and he smiles widely then takes my phone away from Kailyn who begins to cry and kick her legs.
"Give it back Kaiden." I tell him sternly.

"I wanna take a picture." He replies not caring about the crying child.

"If I get up and you haven't given her back that phone,I'm going to whoop your ass till it's red." I warn and he gives back the phone to Kailyn. She pulls out her tongue at him and slaps his arm.

"You're such a baby." Kaiden says .

"And you're a grown ass man?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes.

"Alright I'm done mamas, come here Kaiden." I tell him as Kalia gets up and thanks me then walks out with Kailyn. I finish up Kaiden's hair and he walks out too. Micah comes back holding his phone.

"Mom ,Dad just got back and I think something is up with him." He says looking at me worriedly.

"Alright, watch out for Kaiden and Kailyn,you know how they can get." I tell him while getting up.

"Okay mom." He replies then I walk out. I get to our bedroom and hear water running in the bathroom.
I try to open the door but it's locked, we don't lock bathroom doors in our house so him locking it is definitely sus. "Kai? Open up." I knock on the door.