Chapter 54

Malia's POV.

Today is the law dinner that the firm organized and I'm supposed to be going with Alex.
"I really don't want to go to this dinner thing,I just want to stay home with my son."

"You know you have to come,it helps on our career and are you sure you don't want to go because of Micah? Or is it your husband ." Albie says as we leave our offices.

"He is my fiancé and no, I don't want to go because of Micah," I defend myself.

Me and Kai have started talking like usual but I haven't moved back in yet with him but I have to because Micah thinks we are not together and that makes him cry some nights when he comes into my room and doesn't find Kai there ,he cries and I hate to see him cry.

"He is your husband literally,your already starting a little family together,I'm jealous." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Don't be ,it's not like you and Ryan haven't been going at it since he moved here." I tell her. Ryan decided to move to Brooklyn and I don't know if it was for Albie or his work.

"Well,he is cute and he is good in the sex department like really good,like he is a beast...." she says.

"Okay I've heard enough,I don't need to know anything else."

"But I don't know if he likes me ,I mean I don't mind that he doesn't like me but..." she trails off.

"But you want him to like." I complete for her and she nods her head yes.

"I mean,I kinda like him but not too much." She replies and I look at her questioningly.

"Bitch don't even start,I know you like him." I tell her and she huffs.

"Okay I do." She says .

"I know Ryan likes you but he has a different way of showing it and I haven't seen him dating any other girl since Raven."

"The one who loves you?" She asks .

"Yes that one,but she didn't know her sexuality then like she wasn't sure what she was but then she found she is into girls and that broke Ryan ." I explain.

"I understand and that sucks ,but why was she all over him when they came?" I could tell she was jealous.

"She wasn't,they're like best friends now and if I remember correctly,it was you who was all over him am I right?"

"Fine fine okay I was a little all over him but have you met the guy?" She swoons and I just shake my head.

"I've met Ryan,I know Ryan."

"Now be honest with me, you've never had a crush on him ,even a slight liking?" She asks and I look at her confused.

"I did but that was the first time I met him and that was my freshman year of college but he isn't my type."

"So your type is ,half Korean, half African American, and half so many more races?" She asks and I know she is referring to Kai.

"Yup,that's my type." I reply as we head out.

"I'll see you at the dinner." She says and I nod my head yes as she gets into her car.