Chapter 52

Malia's POV

I can't believe this man is a freaking mafia boss.That explains the extra security that is always around but I couldn't remain in his presence because I wanted to slap the shit out of him .Nothing good comes with anything related to the mafia or something like that but I love him and being the idiot that he is,he couldn't tell me before.

Ben helped me get an apartment not too far away from the firm so I'm trying to settle in and set up Micah's room. It's a two bedroom,two baths apartment and a spacious kitchen and living room plus a dining room I'm sure Micah will love it. I text Graciela to get some groceries and pots and pans for the kitchen and send Vanni the location to the apartment.

I arrange my room and Micah's but I'm sure he will want to sleep with me but that will be babying him. I have to enroll him in a day care also .
After all the moving up and down , I begin to look for a daycare not far away from here or my office.

"Mama." I hear Micah's voice shout for me , his voice is squeaky. Walking out of the room I find Graciela bringing in so many bags of groceries and Vanni following behind with what I'm guessing are Micah's clothes.

"Hey baby." I reach down and carry him on my hip.
"Did you have fun with Graciela?" I ask him as I kiss his cubby cheeks.

"Yes and I got new shoes, new clothes,new big phone." He says as he points to his fingers as he says each item.

"It's called a tablet." I tell him .

"Yes a tab.....tablet." He says and wraps his arms around my neck.

"Did you get everything?"I ask Graciela as I walk to the kitchen where she is putting the groceries.

"Yes ." She replies .

"Where should these go?" Vanni asks as he holds the bags.

"That way, second door." I point to the hallway.

Ben comes in with other bags and I point to where Vanni went.

"Mija, I don't mean to pry but why have you moved?" She asks and looks at me worriedly.

"I just wanted my own space." I tell her and she shakes her head understanding.

"Micah ,let's go get your room ready," I put him on the ground and he holds my hand as we head to his room.
I find Vanni and Ben placing his things where they are supposed to be.

"Thank you guys you didn't have to do that." I tell them as I take Micah's shoes off.

"We don't mind Malia." Vanni says as he puts Micah's shoes in the closet.
These guys brought the whole store. Everywhere I look there are clothes,shoes ,toys .

"Okay then ,I need his pants to be separated from his shirts and his pajamas." I tell them as I pick out the things and give them .

"Mama, I want my tablet." Micah says as he sits on the bed.

"Baby, say please." I tell him as I get his baby tab switching it on.

"I want my tablet please." He says while smiling so I give it to him.

"Here you go,did Graciela get you food?" I ask him and he nods his head yes not really paying attention to me.

After putting everything in place, I thank the guys and Ben goes back to the penthouse since Vanni is remaining with us.
I walk to the kitchen and find Graciela making something for us to eat.

"You need help," I ask her.

"No I got it ,you need to settle in." She tells me and I nod my head walking to Micah's room who is till in the same spot with his tab.