Chapter 5.

Kai's POV

I'm supposed to be eating my food right now but i can't get myself to stop looking at the beauty sitted next to me. I remember her sweet scent that i'm now addicted to it and when she came with us for the party yesterday ,all through the party my eyes were on her. I dont know why i can't stop looking at her right now, she is stuffing her face with food without a care in the world and she looks cute.

Malia, her name sounded sweet rolling off my tongue and i kept repeating it over and over again in my head. She has soft small hands , i bet her skin is soft too, its brown and she has brown eyes which i'd love to stare into but i can't do that, it'd make me a creep.

"You're being creepy dude stop staring." Ross whispers over my shoulder.

"I'm not staring." I roll my eyes and finally look at my food.

" That's what he said." He says and then returns to his food.
I need to hear her sweet soft voice , i need to hear her say my name , i dont know why, but i feel like i need to.

" What are you majoring ?" I ask her and she turns her head to look at me and she has food in her cheeks, that's cute.

"I'm sorry?" She asks again and then swallows her food.

" I asked the course you're taking." I repeat for her again.

"Oh i'm taking law, what about you?" She replies in her soft small voice.

" I'm doing Business Administration and computer science."

" Oh that's the same as the other guys?" She asks  referring to the rest of the guys.

"Nah its me and Ryan plus Ross then Mark is doing something connected to engineering." I tell her and i feel her thigh brushing on mine and i stiffen , why am i being like this?.

"Aye ma we have to get back to campus for a lecture." Devon says as he gets up.

"Oh okay let me pay for my lunch first." She gets her bag but i stop her.

"It's okay , i gat you." I stop her and she looks at me.

"No i can pay for myself."

"I insist please let me."

"Dude we are late let him pay , i see he has more than enough money." Devon says and he rolls his eyes.

"D , i can pay for my own food." She pulls out her purse and leaves the money on the table. "Thank you Kai for the offer." There it is she said my name again, and i'll make sure she says it again.

"No problem." I smile at her and she leaves  and i find myself staring at her ass, okay i'm being a creep.

"Dude you gotta stop staring at her." Mark says as he runs his hand in his cornrows.

"That's what i told him." Ross says as he pulls Charlotte closer to him.

"I was not staring." I tell them getting angry.

"But its okay to stare." Ryan says and i just roll my eyes.

Me and the guys have been friends since highschool but i've been buddies with Ross since childhood since we both lived in Manchester when we were younger and then moved to New York where he met Charlotte and we  share a house but i'm supposed to be staying at my apartment but that's alot to handle i'll settle in after sometime just not now.

"Alright i'll see you guys later , i gotta meet this girl." Ryan says as he gets up and leaves. Ryan is Latino and he is from Colombia but he has been staying in New York and now he is here in Manchester.
Mark is totally African, he loves his cornrows and he looks good with them I guess . Ross is caucasian and he has blonde hair and his girlfriend who is African same skin tone as Malia. That name is now my favorite word , she is beautiful with her bright brown eyes, long legs, brown skin, she is gorgeous okay i need to stop.

"Do we have any classes left." Charlotte asks and i check our schedule.

"Baby, your doing interior designing." Ross looks at her and she just rolls her eyes.

"I know you dumbass i'm asking for you."

"We dont have any maybe Mark does." I reply and Mark looks from his phone.

"I have what?" He asks sounding confused.

"Do have any classes or your done for the day?" Charlotte asks him and he checks his phone probably checking his schedule.

"I do but later on." He replies and goes back to his phone.

"So , Kai i got you staring at my roommate , wanna tell me why?" Charlotte asks .

"I was not staring."

"She is single you know." Charlotte says and that makes me excited but i wont show it.

"I didn't need to know that." I grumble and she just laughs at me.

"Alright we'll see yall later, come on baby." Ross says as he helps Charlotte get up and they leave.

"You know it's always evident that they are going to get it on." Mark says and we all agree.
Those two are inseparable even their parents are aware of their relationship.

"Yup that's true." I reply .

"Man we should get going , i have football practice and so do you." He gets up and i follow him.

"Nah i'm going for basketball practice today, i'll do football tomorrow." I get to my car .

"Aight see yah." Mark says and he gets in his car too.