Chapter 43

Malia's POV.

Vanni helps me out of the car and I head to where the guys are . This has been our hang out for the past years, I'm going to miss it.

"There she is." Chad says as I join them and greet them.

"Why are you limping?" Kiona asks looking at me worriedly . I tried walking properly but I'm still in pain down there , Kai literally destroyed me but I'm not complaining because it was amazing,more than how I always imagined it. He is definitely good in bed. Thinking about yesterday and today morning is already making my panties wet.

"Ma? You alright?"

"Yes... yes I'm fine ." I reply as I try to compose myself.

"Then why is you limping, you came in while you was limping." Devon says and I look for a lie.

"I knocked my toe on the wall." I lie.

"No you didn't." Chad says as he looks at me while smirking.

"Yea is did."

"When I called you today morning, Kai cut the call right?" He asks.

"Yes and?" I frown while looking at him.

"And you were in bed together right?" Chad asks again.

"Why do you keep asking me, get straight to the point." I tell him and look at Devon and Kiona who are also waiting for Chad to talk.

"You know I decorated your house last night right?" He says again making me roll my eyes.

"Say 'right?' one more time and I'll smack your head." I warn him.

"Okay fine, my point is that your not a virgin no more,I'm proud of you and it looks like Kai put it down on you good." Chad says making me blush furiously and embarrassed at the same time.

"You had sex with Kai?" Devon asks with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Aw finally, you got that cherry popped girl." Kiona says .
"Isn't that great babe?" She asks Devon who is still looking at me and he looks angry.

"Yeah I guess, excuse me." He says and gets up making Kiona frown .

"I thought he got over it?" Chad asks while looking at Devon leave.

"Got over what?" Kiona asks looking at me and Chad as she rubs her hand on her protruding stomach.

"Nothing." I reply very fast.

"He had feelings for her , as in more-than - friends feelings." Chad says and I look down.
I don't want to spoil my relationship with Kiona and I don't want her to see me as something else.

"He told me but I thought he got over it." Kiona says as she looks at me.

"I'm sorry Kiona I didn't know he still did but I know he loves you." I tell.

"It's okay just go talk to him."she replies.

"I just don't want our friendship to go just like that." I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Don't worry I'm not mad at you, Devon just has a big heart and cares for you so much ." She tells me .

"Thank you."

"No problem now go talk to D I'm hungry and this pregnancy isn't letting me have it." She says and I stand up.

"He is out there." Chad points at where Devon is outside so I make my way over there.

"Hi." I tell him as I stand next to him. He runs his hands through his freshly cut hair and looks down at me.

"You actually did it?" He asks and I nod my head yes.