Chapter 11

Malia's POV

I woke up with a heavy weight on my waist and on opening my eyes, I find Kai's head on my chest and that means in between my breasts. I look around and find Raven sleeping on-top of Ryan.

I try to get myself from under Kai but he groans and pulls me , tightening his hold.

"Stop shaking." He mumbles on my chest.

"I have to pee." I tell him and try to get up but he doesn't stop me this time.

I get to the bathroom and do my business then get to the kitchen and find Charlotte and Natalie preparing what looks like breakfast.

"Morning guys." I tell them as I grab myself some water gulping it down.

"Morning." They reply and then look at me with smirks on there faces.

"Don't begin now." I warn them knowing exactly what they're going tease me about.

"I personally wasn't going say anything other than are you hungry?" Natalie says as she raises bacon that is sizzling on the pan.

"Yes I'm starving."

"Okay I won't ignore the issue at hand, what happened between you and Kai yesterday?" Charlotte asks.

"Nothing." I roll my eyes and then recall last's events.

"I saw you going to your room during the movie." Natalie chimes in and I turn to look at her.

"You said you wouldn't say a thing." I whine childishly.

"Sorry babes I need to know." She shrugs and then passes me a plate of food.

"Morning everyone." Raven comes into the kitchen with Ryan following behind.

"Morning." We reply and they take there sits next to me.

"Where is your boyfriend Malia." Natalie says with a smile on her face.

"Where is yours." I ask her .

"He is right here." Mark comes into the kitchen while rubbing his eyes and when he gets in, Kai comes following behind and he looks amazing, who the hell looks this good in the morning, these boys make it look easy to wake up looking like runway models.

His hair looks cute because it's disorganized and his lips look full and plump, he runs his hand through his hair and then walks to where we are.

"Morning guys." He says in a deep very deep husky voice .

"Morning." I hear everyone reply and I can't find myself being able to talk.

"Morning Malia." He whispers deeply while taking a seat next to me and I can feel his thigh brushing on mine.

"Morning." I reply and then Ross comes in and we eat breakfast.

"Bye baby." Ross kisses Charlotte .

We are meeting later in the evening and going to the beach so the boys have to leave and get to their house.

"Bye." Charlotte kisses him back and they leave, excluding Kai.

"I'll see you later?" He asks as he steps next to me.

"Yeah." I reply and look up to him.

He pulls me into a hug and his hands move to my lower back pulling me closer to him and my hands move to his neck. He puts his head in the crook of my neck then inhaling sharply. His hands move a bit lower and rest on top of my ass.