Gentlemen

A buzzing starts in my ears and the only thing stopping me from collapsing is Josh's tight grip on my hip. I cautiously stare at the men, going down the line one by one. I count seven men. Seven large, beautiful men sprawled out against the deep red velvet couch. It is dimly lit but their features swallow any darkness. I gulp realizing that Mr. Ren is one of these men. My thoughts are racing so frantically that I fail to notice that all seven men are staring at Josh and I.

Josh clears his throat and slightly bows forward, "Gentlemen."

Half of the men stare at Josh and the remaining stare at my body. Not my body I realize... my hip. The hip Josh has a fierce grip on. I can't find the strength in me to move away from Josh while I feel this vulnerable and exposed. I never met more intimidating men.

The furthest man on the left is very tall, even while sitting. His green eyes are one of the pairs staring at my hip, not acknowledging Josh's greeting. He is lean but built. His long legs are spread wide as he is seated back, neck almost relaxing on the couch behind him. His hands are fashioned in bulky rings, one with a sparkling red ruby, and tattoos. His clothes are relaxed and casual but scream power. I can't help but stare at his protruding collar bones that are decorated with a dainty gold chain supporting a tiny gold cross. His brow line makes his eyes look sinister. He has a dark aura around him. His cheekbones are high, making his jaw have deep cuts, a sunken face that is beautiful but menacing. His longer straight brown hair is pushed off to the side, neat but messy at the same time. He is fascinating.

My eyes travel to the man next to him. He seems to be a little shorter but just as intimidating. He has dark short hair that contrasts beautifully with his olive skin tone. His narrowed eyes are focused on Josh, studying him head to toe. Thick silver chains wrap around his long neck, laying beautifully on his dark maroon dress shirt. He has his leg crossed at the ankle over his other knee. He takes up a lot of space, demanding attention.

The first thing I notice about the man next to him is his open shirt with dark, dark tattoos trailing his tan chest. He is large, brooding. His white shirt is unbuttoned at the top, a black dress coat, and slim fit black jeans that hug his thighs. It's a miracle the shirt and pant stitching is not coming undone, such as I am. His large arms are showing with the dress shirt sleeves being rolled up to his elbows, sporting even more tattoos with zero color. His hair is tied back in a messy bun. He stares Josh down with his cold glacier eyes.

My eyes jump to the man in the middle and I freeze. He is the only one staring directly into my eyes. His gaze on me is so aggressive and intense that I skip studying him, for now.

I immediately lower my eyes to sweep the floor until the next man's large Givenchy dress shoes are in view. They sport small padlocks on the outer black boots, expensive as shit. My eyes travel up the long legs and stop at the matching Givenchy belt. I bite my lower lip as it shows off his slim waist; a black dress shirt is tucked in his pants. The remainder of his body is covered in a dark grey Italian overcoat. This man must love the finer things in life. He is slim but wide, from what I can tell. He looks clean of tattoos and looks like he would smell like a million dollars. His floppy blondish brown hair is pushed back perfectly, finger lines remaining from when he ran his hand through it. His stare is also focused on the hand resting on my hip.

The one next to him is gorgeous. His dark auburn hair is slightly curled but down to his shoulders. His nose is small and sharp. Narrowed blue eyes stare at Josh with intensity. He has a 5 o'clock shadow that matches the color on the top of his head. His neck is thick, leading down to a tight black turtleneck. It hugs his body tightly; I can count the number of muscles protruding his abdomen. A black leather belt is cinched around his slim waist. His thick thighs are wrapped tightly in light grey dress pants that are form fitting all the way down to his ankles. His shoes are shiny black; he also looks like he enjoys the finer things in life.