Different

"Today is our last day," Kylo says while brushing his teeth.

A quick sadness rushes over me, upset to know this is the last day spent in paradise. The last week has been a dream between the weather, the food, the sex and the lack of responsibilities. To think we are leaving this all behind, I can't fathom ever taking another vacation as good as this one. I perk up a tad knowing I will be able to see the men again.

"What are we doing today?" I walk into the bathroom, watching Kylo.

He spits in the sink, "Your choice."

I hesitate, "Can we... snorkel?"

He glances over to me as he spits again in the sink, "You... want to snorkel... in the open ocean?"

I nod, smiling at him. He has taught me to get over this irrational fear of a shark lurking under every wave. It's only right to end the trip on a high note of proving to him that he did help me.

"Alright," he stands and heads back to the bedroom to change, "I know just the spot."

I change into a black bikini to match his black swim trunks. He narrows his eyes on me whenever I match his outfit now. He finally caught on after a couple days of ironically color coordinating each other. We head downstairs and to the valet service who already has our car pulled and ready for us. Kylo takes off, speeding down the coast line. I tie my hair back so it stops whipping me in the face as he speeds along the shore. I look over to him to see that he has a small smile on his face. I press my thighs together, loving the way he is so carefree around here sometimes. This is the only time I have seen him not strapped with several weapons and with a frown on his face. It warms me to my core.

After a long drive, we pull into a tiny parking lot that is just sand and homemade parking lines made of thick brown logs.

Kylo hops out of the Jeep, "Wait here."

I watch him circle behind the jeep and jog up to a small wooden shack across the street. I only spot one other car in this lot but all the way down the shoreline. While I wait, I smear some sunscreen on my face and shoulders, assuming that will be where the sun hits most. A tapping on the car window startles me as I adjust my bikini.

Kylo holds up two masks with two sets of flippers. I hop out of the jeep and follow him down the beach, towards the water. It's a small cove that is surrounded by large black lava rocks. The water is so clear that I can spot a plethora of fish swimming next to the mouth of the cove.

"Sit," he points to the ground.

I listen and plop down onto the sand, "Have you done this before?"

He nods while slipping on my first flipper for me, "You'll love it."

"Where are we?" I watch as he slips the second slipper on my foot.

Kylo smirks and adjusts my mask before handing it to me, "Sharks Cove."

My mouth drops open as I watch him sit next to me to slide on his flippers, "You're kidding. Please tell me that isn't the name of this place."

"Nope," he slips on his other flipper, "but don't worry. There aren't any sharks." He pauses, "Usually."

I shake my head, "You're impossible."

He stands and reaches for my hands, pulling me up to stand. He turns his back to the water and starts to walk backwards. I tilt my head in confusion, "Uh?"

Kylo watches me as he steps into the ocean, "Try to walk forward in those."

I try, not thinking of it. Within an inch of moving, I stumble and wave my arms in the air. I finally catch my balance and huff, "I get it." I turn my back to him and walk backwards into the water. I quietly gasp as my back collides into his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I sigh of relief at the feeling, the water is warmer than Waikiki's and at how his body feels pressed against mine. Kylo slowly dips us into the water, kicking away. I follow his exact path, staying as close as possible but still allowing room for him to swim without kicking me in the face.