Merry Christmas

I undress and change into just a t-shirt of Kylo's. It is now one of my favorite clothing items. Lucky for me and him, he owns a lot of t-shirts although he barely wears them. I brush my teeth, wipe off my makeup, and settle in for the night. I grab a drink from downstairs before crawling into bed with my phone. I scroll through my social media, checking in on everything.

I decide to text my mom.

"Message from Scarlett: Hi, I love and miss you. Merry Christmas!"

I glance at the time and cringe, it is 2am. Oops, she is probably already in bed. I set the phone down and turn off the lights. Snuggling down into the blankets, I close my eyes and relax.

For the next hour I toss and turn, trying to sleep. My mind is racing and all my tiredness has suddenly disappeared. I glance at my phone to see it is now 3:30am and Kylo still hasn't come up to his floor. I guess while I have been lying here, I have been waiting to hear the elevator.

I decide to see if I can find him. I should thank him for tonight and letting me have fun without yelling or lecturing. I get out of bed and adjust his t-shirt so it covers me down to the top of my thighs. I head downstairs and press the elevator button.

The elevator does not light up as if it is turned off. I huff a breath, really? I look behind me to the emergency door leading to the staircase. I push open the door and head down until the 50th floor. Once I hit floor sixty, I can hear music. Are people still over? I didn't realize he was having a legit party. He only said he was having people over tonight. I guess that could be considered a party, the way he worded it. I finally reach the 50th floor where I last saw the guys. Two of his security guards are standing side by side of the door.

"Uh, hi." I smile at them as they watch me catch my breath.

They both respond simultaneously, "Evening, Ms. Steele."

"Isn't it technically 'good morning' now?" I laugh but stop as soon as they don't laugh with me.

I clear my voice, "May I go in and see Mr. Ren?"

They both look at each other before the one on the left steps away and grabs the door handle, "Tonight, it is Solo."

I nod, "Thanks."

He swings open the door and I step in, looking around. There has to be a hundred people alone on this floor. The music is so loud, it vibrates my feet and sends waves through my body. I scan the room looking for any of the guys.

I spot Trudgen talking to a few men over in the kitchen area. I watch the men, not getting a good vibe from them. They are huge and vicious looking and look as if they are in a deep serious conversation. I decide to not approach him. I take a few steps into the room and spot Vicrul in the back room playing pool. I walk over to him, trying to avoid everyone on the way there.

"Angel?" Vicrul sits up from the stool and watches me approach him.

"Hi," I smile at him, getting nervous as all the men that he is playing with are staring at me.

I make a mental note to not call him by his name in front of everyone.

"Did you come back for more?" He smirks down at me as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"No," I laugh and push him away, "where's Solo?"

Vicrul's eyes widen as he smiles, "He will kill you for wearing this down here."

He grabs the bottom hem of Kylo's shirt that barely skims my thighs, pulling it down.

"I thought he was in a good mood tonight?" I laugh and turn to scan the room again.