Characters.

ABHISHEK NIGAM  A cute, hot,handsome hunk of age 21 in his final year of college

ABHISHEK NIGAM

  A cute, hot,handsome hunk of age 21 in his final year of college. The only Son of the CM of Maharashtra. But no one in the college knows about his identity except his close friends and the principal of the college because of his security. Is fun loving and crazy as hell. All girls drool over him but he doesn't give a damn. Lost his mother at the age of 6 so unlike other boys he is a dad's prince. Has a crush on Vaishnavi who joined college 6 months back.

Nick name: Abhi.

VAISHNAVI RAO

   A cute and hot girl. Joined 3rd year of college 6 months back where Abhi studies. She knows that abhi has a crush on her but she pretends to not to know about it. Doesnt have any friends in the college so she is all alone. But has a biggest secret which will be revealed soon in the story.

Nick name: Vaish, devil queen( reason will be told in the story)

These two are the main characters guys as the story will be revolving around these two only. Maximum these two only will be there and some supportive characters. Let's see what happens between them.

This is my 1st fanfic story so please tolerate me if there is any mistakes. U can tell me those mistakes and I will correct those. Support me guys.