Chapter 38 (season2)

Precap.

Abhi and Sid had a conversation in a phone call

Now back to story.

In india.

Abhi was sitting in his cabin in his office. He has finished his college and started to look after his dad’s business as he was busy in the political works.

He put down the phone after talking to sid. And he looked the photo frames which were kept on his table.

Wanna see the pic. Here u go.

 Here u go

Don’t know why u two came into my life…

Don’t know why u two came into my life…..but u two changed my life upside down u know.

Then he took out a diary and a pen in his hand went to the balcony of his cabin which he customized himself with vaishu sid Bantu and his pictures. The same he has done in his house also. He just wanted to have the feeling that they are always with him.

He opened the diary and started to write.

“ it’s been 3 months vaishu. I know still 21 months to go for u to come to me but whatever the thing is I am missing u soo much.. But the thing u left me in my hand makes me to feel that always u are with me…I tried to meet u yesterday. But the permission was denied as I have met u already 2 times this month….I have to wait for one more week to meet u. But it’s ok my love for u Is increasing day by day when I crave for meeting u. And to talk about sid…..

Even in my dreams I haven’t thought I will become this much responsible….but after u left sid with me I am taking care of him like he is my own brother….nahi nahii….he is my baby…my chote…..my first son to be honest….he made me this responsible ….whenever he calls me dada, I feel like something something which reminds me that I am having a huge responsibility with me. I assure u Vaishu….I will always look after him like my child even he grews up to be a real matured man. He will be my 1st priority after u always….I said ALWAYS…. Love u Vaishu and miss u soo much…”

He finished writing these and that's when he realized Bantu was sitting beside him with a cup of coffee in his hand and also forwarding another cup towards abhi…..

Bantu: finished writing today’s missing quote…..he asked smiling at abhi.

Abhi: yeah…it’s my memories without her….

Bantu: now finish ur coffee…..we have to attend a meeting in 15 minutes……come to the meeting hall I will be waiting there….he went out saying this.

Abhi started to drink his coffee surfing to the file.

_____________****_______________

Here Sid came out of the washroom to witness the most horrible thing again which he doesn’t wanted to ever again in his life…..

Want to know what was that….let’s see in the next chapter….

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued