Chapter 22

Precap.

The door opened with a thud .

Now back to story.

Abhi thought that the men came again and but what he saw made him to get awestruck.

Abhi:  v..va..vaishu…..he exclaimed and he saw the two men came earlier are lying down lifelessly behind vaishu.

Vaishu: Abhi….she smiled at him with tears in her  and she ran to him and hugged him tightly. He also hugged her back tightly and he was crying. But for Abhi’s shocking surprise Vaishu started to kiss him. His eyes widened due to sudden kiss but he composed himself and kissed her back. They kissed each other passionately for more than 5 minutes and they broke the kiss lack of breathing. After sometime…

Abhi: vaishu how come u knew I am here. How did u found me..?

Vaishu: u forgot abhi…I said u right U ARE IN MY CONTROL….she said winking at him.

Abhi: but I can’t get u….

Vaishu:  I will tell u everything abhi but not here come lets go…she said breaking the handcuff. They went out of the room and ran through  the corridor and RM’s men came running towards them. Vaishu pushed Abhi aside and started fighting with them.

She kicked the first men in his stomach which made him fell down on his back at a distance of two feet and she punched the other in his face resulting his jaw to bleed. She was constantly fighting with them one man came and fell beside her with loud thud from her behind. She got shocked and turned back to see Abhi twisting his fist like a hero…. Vaishu was awestruck and went to him…

Vaishu: Abhi….u..u can fight….

Abhi: offcourse he said smiling and winking at her.

Vaishu: but how….

Abhi: being a son a chief minister I was always trained to fight back whatever the situation is….he winked again.

Vaishu: then why didn’t u fight back at my place.

Abhi exhaled a long breathe and spoke….

Abhi: I can’t fight with u vaishu….

Vaishu: wha do u mean abhi….she asked confused

Abhi: I know vaishu even I can beat all of your men and win them at last I have to face YOU… he said emphasizing the word YOU and continued.

Abhi: and I can’t fight with u vaishu…here I didn’t get a chance to fight they made me to sleep all the time. I was barely awaken only for 2 hours in these 2 days….

Vaishu: sorry abhi… I made u suffer a lot…she said caressing his cheek with her thumb.

Abhi: it’s ok…I know why u did that…now tell me was that boy ur brother how is he…he is ok right…

Vaishu: yeah he is..

Then again RMs men came there. They surrounded them on both sides. Four on vaishu’s side and four on Abhi’s side.

Man1: hey don’t let him to escape…we want him at any cost alive….they approached them on both side simultaneously. Abhi and vaishu winked at eachother smiling…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continue.