Chapter 57(season2)

The next day Sid and his friends went to college as they were having exams. Bantu also went for the business meeting with AD which was a successfull one as already known. After finishing the meeting he went to the college directly for doing the hostel formalities for sid and Faisu.

He somehow convinced Abhi saying that he is not comfortable in hostel and told about avi and her gang living together so sid and Faisu can join them. Abhi sent a request letter for vacating hostel as a soft copy So they can go ahead.

Bantu went to college and saw everyone was in the canteen.

Bantu went to them

Bantu went to them....

Bantu: guys everything is ready go and pack ur things...

Sid/ Faisu : ok bhai....

After that they packed the things and went to Avi's mansion. Even Sid didn't want to go there, he also don't want to go back to India leaving his studies.

After sometime everyone was present for lunch.

Bantu: Sid when is ur exams are going u finish.

Sid: tomorrow...

Bantu: ok then I an thinking of taking u with me to India.

Avi/ Sid: what.......

Everyone looked them.

Avi : but bhai why.....I said u na he will be safe...even dad assured u....

Sid: bhai why......he asked panicked and also with a teary eyes...

Bantu: ohh god guys will u just listen to me fully.....

Sid: say fast....

Bantu: Sid u are having a 3 weeks holidays right after ur exams....so only let's go home for some time....u also need some change of environment after whatever had happened....and also everyone is missing u soo much there....

Sid also thought it as a good idea as he will be out of Avi's teasings for sometime....

AD: I think he is right Sid....go and spend time with ur family it will makeup ur mind.

Avi: then we will also come wit him....

AD/Sid : what nooo.....

Avi: why....

Sid: b..because...

AD: avi....princess I have told u na...u can go anywhere u want but not to India....

Sid mindvoice: why he is not letting her to India ...anyways it's favourable for me....

Avi: but dad...

AD: no means no avi...

Avi: ok dad....she sighed in defeat. But she has another plan in her mind.

Bantu: ok then Sid pack ur things not all of them just for two days as ur clothes are already there in our house....

Sid: ok bhai...

Bantu: and also take some rest and get ready in the evening because we are going to buy u a new phone....

Sid: huh but why....I bought this phone only when I came to London....

Bantu: I know my little idiot. I only came with u to buy it. But now u have to buy a new one ..

Sid: and what's the reason.....

Bantu: because I said ur phone is not working properly when Abhi asked me why ur phone was switched off..and he asked me to buy u a new one....if we go to India without a new phone he will definitely have doubt on us....u want Abhi to know about what happened here....

Avi mindvoice: always Abhi Abhi Abhi....who is that....

Sid: ohh no bhai we will go and buy a new one....but I want iphone XS or XS max this time.......

Bantu: whatever u want just buy it....

Sid: thank uuu bhai.....he said and hugged him...

After that all went to have rest for sometime while Avi was planning something....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Guys why there was no comments in the last chapter.....don't make me feel disappointed.....if u don't like the story plot just tell me I will try to correct it ....but please don't ignore to give ur reviews....