Chapter 78(season 2)

Avi was at her gym runing on her treadmill. She was running at a high speed as she was at her peak of anger....

Avi: how dare she was to do like that to my sid...my sid....yes he is mine....not now but one day he will realize my love and accept me....but she, she dared to make my sid suffer...I am happy she is dead but,but she didn't died on my own hands.....anyway from now I will never allow Sid to suffer again.....

She was running on the treadmill for clearing out her anger when someone entered the gym.

Avu mindvoice: who the hell is coming here at this time that too without my permission....this is my gym and no one dared to enter it till now....

She looked at the entrance and saw Sid coming in. Her anger vanished but she was not ready to give up....

Avi: what are u doing her sid....go and sleep....it's 12.30 at night....

Sid: the same thing I can also tell u....he said coming to her and reduced the speed of the treadmill....

Avi: what do u want now....she asked stopping the machine and came down of it....

Sid: I want to talk to u....

Avi: I am not in a mood to talk with anyone...now please leave me alone.....she said going towards the leg press machine and started doing it....

Sid: oh god avi...it's ok if u are not in mood to talk but stop these things and go to sleep....he said stopped her again.

She came down of the machine and went to the punching bag without any gloves.

Avi: why should I stop.....she asked punching the bag again more harshly....

Sid: because I care for u....he said.

Avi: and why do u care.....she asked again punching the bag.

Sid: because I do.....he said hugging her from back which made her to stop punching the bag again.

He hugged her tightly from the back and placed his chin on his shoulder.

Sid: because I like u......his breath hit on  her neck made her shiver all of a sudden.....

Avi: wh..what do u mean....she asked stuttering....

Sid: wow...the great mafia princess is stuttering....that too because of me....he said pulling up his imaginary collar.

Avi turned to him and looked at him with a smirk....

Avi: soo u like me....she said in a extra sweet yet dangerous voice....

Sid: oh god I think I woke up the mafia girl inside u....sid u are an idiot.....

Avi laughed at his cuteness.....

Avi: u are so cute.....she said pulling his cheeks....

Sid: only cute.....he asked raising his one eye brow....

Avi smirked and answered...

Avi: yea only cute that too when u are scared of me....

Sid: hey that's not fair....am I not hot as well.....he asked with a pout...

Avi laughed at him.

Avi: what do u want me to say....

Sid : I don't want u to say anything I just want to drown in this beautifull eyes of yours....he said dreamingly....

Avi: ok ok....it's 1 am shall we go and sleep....

Sid: avi....

Avi: hmm....

Sid: she will not come again na...that Sameera...

Avi: no she will not...don't take stress and from tomorrow onwards I will take u to the doctor....let the love birds give their time....

Sid: hmm kk....and from when are u going to train me....

Avi: who said I am going to train u....jai will train u or else we have people out there for the work....

Sid: what that means u won't be training me....

Avi: I didn't told u that I will train u....I said u will join training that's it....

Sid : avi will u train me please...

Avi: let's see.....

After that they went to their rooms respectively. But both were so happy after a long time. But both of them don't know the reason.

In the next evening Sid and avi was at gym working out. Unlike the other situations this time something started cooking   up in sid's mind.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What is Sid going to do ......