Chapter 61 ( season 2)

Wohooooooo it's 10k guys.....💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank u sooooo much.....

Here is ur 2nd update of this day......one more will come wait for it.........

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH......💞💞💞💞

Vaishu: then what is this.....she showed them something which made them to shock.....

She showed a scar on Sid's hand which he had hide from others.

Sid mindvoice: ohh god....how did di saw this....oh Sid now u are gone....be ready for the eruption of two valcanos at the same time....

Abhi: what the hell is this Sid......he shouted at him looking at the scar....

Sid got scared of both of them and got up immediately followed by vaishu and Abhi...

Vaishu: Sid...we are asking na tell how it happened....

Abhi: he will not tell....how he will....if he wanted to tell us means why would have hide it from us.....anger was clearly visible in his eyes and voice..

Sid: Dada it's nothing....

Abhi: so something has happened there......so only Bantu took u along back to India even without asking me....

Sid got scared more because if the topic goes more they surely end up in finding about the kidnapping.

Sid: Dada no....this is just a scar which I got when I was bullied in college thats it.... Di please....u know right bullying is just a part of the college life .....

Vaishu : but u have a got a scar on ur hand.....

Sid : di please.....it's just a small thing ..I already complained about them and they got punishment also...so please don't take stress about this please.....he said hugging her again. Even vaishu was not satisfied with his answer she doesn't wanted to scare him more about this....

Vaishu: it's kk....don't cry now.....and keep one thing in mine....u are Vaishnavi Rao 's brother....I mean Mafia queens brother....got it....

Sid got remembered joseph when she said mafia queen.

Sid: ok di I am sorry......he hugged her again. And after sometime they left.

Abhi was just silent through the whole ride. Sid know he is angry so he also didn't spoke a single word. That day fully went like this but Abhi didn't spoke to Sid.... At dinner.

Sid: Dada give me that water jug....

Abhi: can't u hear....he asking right give him water ....he said to the servant.

Sid got hurted that he is still angry and not speaking to him. After that both of them ate silently.

At the room.