chapter 1

A boy was sleeping in his bed with his pet dog on him. A man in his 50s came inside the room to wake him up and saw the boy is sleeping with his dog.

Man: ohh god...how many times to tell this boy to not to allow the dog on the bed. But he doesn't gives a damn.

He woke him up.

Wanna see the boy. Here u go.

Looking cute while sleeping

Man: Abhii.....wake up....it's getting late for ur college.
( So the boy was Abhi😍)

Abhi: haa dad...just give us 5 mins

( So the man is none other than his dad, the CM.....)

Dad: what..5 more mins, it's already 8.20 am and ur friend will be here in 10 mins.

Abhi woke up with a jerk hearing the time.
Abhi: ok dad...I am up...let me get ready. U go from here.
Dad: yeah yeah I am going and give ur pet I will take him  downstairs.
Abhi: Hmm take him. He handed the cute little puppy to his dad not before kissing it's forehead.
Dad: ok now go get ready.

Abhi got from the bed and stretched himself yawning and seeing through the window. The garden of his huge that consists of maximum all kinds of trees and flower plants. He saw them with a smile and entered the washroom for his daily chores.
He was brushing his teeth when he get himself lost in her thoughts.
The day he met her.

FLASHBACK

That was the 1st day of his college in his 3rd year. He was going to the college with his friend Bantu.
( I am borrowing Bantu from HERO-GAYAB MODE ON as Abhi's friend here😝)
They were going towards the class when the announcement came to gather at the auditorium.

Bantu: oh man....now what does this principal has to announce on the 1st day of college...irritating...
Abhi:  haa Bantu let's go and see.
They started to go the auditorium.
On the way he some boys bullying a girl. She was really scared and was trying to get off from there. She was on her verge of crying. Seeing this Abhi couldn't resist himself from going there to help the girl.

Abhi: Stop it Rohan. What are u doing is not right.
Rohan: haa who are u to tell me to do what and not..just stay away from me u know well right I am the son MP of this district.

Bantu was about to say something bt abhi calmed him down and spoke to Rohan.
Abhi: whoever u are what u are doing is not right. Now just let her go. Saying this Abhi punched him so that rohan left her arms. She just ran away not before thanking Abhi and Bantu .
After that the principal announced some boring things and everyone went to their classes.

In the class Abhi was shocked and at the same time became happy to see her in his class. While the principal introduced the new students, he introduced her as VAISHNAVI RAO.
He tried to talk with her but she didn't. Like this the full day went. Abhi was so happy that she was in each and every class in which he was.
Abhi mindvoice: I think I am falling for u little girl...what on the first day itself abhi...yeah may be like love at first sight, it is crush at first sight.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Drowing in the thoughts he finished getting ready and came downstairs.
He saw Bantu was already there talking with his dad.
Abhi: gud morning....
Bantu:. Gud morning Abhi...oh man...u looking stunning as always....
Abhi : I know..

Wanna see his look.

Dad: ok ok it's getting late for u two

Abhi: haa dad bye see in the evening.
They went towards the door with Abhi taking the sandwich in his hand for his breakfast. When they were about to get out his puppy came and pulled his pant indicating not to leave. It was barking cutely at to not to him alone.
Dad:  ur puppy will never let u go the college come on here u little idiot.
He took the puppy in his hand bid bye to Abhi and Bantu.
As per his dad's order Abhi don't drive . They left college chit chatting inside the car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's see what will happen in the college.

Support me guys. Let me know how is the story.

I will update the next chapter soon.
Next chapter will be full of Abhinavi scenes☺️