Chapter 33(season 2)

Precap.

A man took Sid as his hostage to escape from that girl.

Now back to the story.

The girl went closer to them and the man was stepping back dragging sid. Suddenly…

Girl: hey no don’t shoot him….she said looking at that man’s back.

He turned to see who was it and taking it as a chance that girl pulled sid towards her and shot the man in his head and he died on the spot. Sid was hell scared and ran to Abhi and hugged him tightly.

Abhi: calm down sid…it’s ok….everything’s fine ..I am with u….he said rubbing his back. After sometime they broke the hug went outside. Sid turned to see the girl she was wearing a mask and her eyes were looking hot and devilish. She caught sid looking at her and sid quickly turned aside and went away.

After clearing all the mess happened around that girl went to her car,removing her mask and took her phone which was ringing.

Sm1 : where the hell are u Avi….we are waiting for u for last 40 minutes…..sm1 shouted at her on the phone.

INTRODUCING

AVNEET KAUR/ AK

 Bold and sassy girl

 Bold and sassy girl. Cute and hot. But also devilish in nature. The only daughter of the biggest mafia in the world. Now the mafia princess of the underworld soon to be the queen. Going to join 1 year in her higher studies. She is rude and arrogant. If she wants something she will make it her. Don’t like of someone disobey to her words. Don’t think twice before killing anyone but she is the most lovable girl in her group. The sassy queen.

Avi: yeah jai….I am on the way…..

(The sm1 was jai…avi’s cousin brother)

Jai: anyway….did u catch him….

Avi: yeah offcourse .. he must be at the entrance of the hell now for checking….she said laughing….

Jai: ok ok whatever come fast we are waiting for u ….

Avi: will be there in 10 minutes…..she hung up the call raising the speed of the car.

With Abhi and sid…

Abhi and sid checked in a hotel and was waiting for their food in the room. Sid was scared after the incident. Somehow abhi calmed him down and made him sleep on his laps. Abhi was caressing sid’s hair when the doorbell rang. Abhi made sid to lie on the bed and went to take the food. When he returned sid was awake

Abhi : sid go and get fresh…then we will eat.

Sid nodded his head and went in to the washroom. After sometime he came and both started to eat.

Abhi: sid  forget that incident u are strong right…don’t get that thing into ur mind…eat and sleep well tomorrow we will go to ur college and check in in your hostel.

Sid: ok dada….

Both of them ate and drifted to sleep….

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.