Chapter 62(season 2)

3rd update of the day.....enjoy.....

Sid felt someone's presence before him but he didn't looked up as he know that will be Abhi...

'what happened bacca....why are u sitting here'.... A voice came from the person and Sid looked up with teary eyes at the man standing there.

Sid: u.un..uncle.....

It was abhi's dad...

CM: what happened Sid....why are u crying.....he said making Sid to stand up.

They went to the bed and both of them sat on it.

CM: Sid...what happened between u and Abhi....he was angry down there and here u are crying what happened....

Sid: uncle I really didn't did that intentionally....I just wanted  Dada to be not worried about me so only I hid it....but he is angry on me....

CM: what did u did....I don't understand anything....

Sid explained him everything.

CM: what u got bullied in college....why didn't u told us....

Sid: sorry uncle...I...I....

'because he don't think us as his family....that's why' ....a voice came from the door. Sid was hurt to the core hearing abhi's words....

Sid: Dada please.....I really didn't want to hide it....but....

Abhi: what but....huh...what....

CM: Abhi calm down...u are scaring hum....

Abhi: no papa....don't come between this....I clearly said him that if he is comfortable only he will be permitted there to study....u know na papa....vaishu has given the responsibility of him to us....and today she only 1st noticed the scar and I really couldn't face her....what will she think....already she is feeling guilty that she didn't kept her mom's last wish to take care of him now again this thing....

Sid was just silently standing there looking down.

CM: ok leave it.....now calm down both of u.....Sid now stop crying....he said wiping off sids tears...

Sid: I won't hide anything from now dada....please talk to me.....he said looking at him. But Abhi turned his face aside....

Sid: Dada please.....he whispered. But Abhi didn't gave a look to him and went out from the room.

CM: Sid ..don't worry....u know about him na....he will be ok in the morning....u just sleep now ok...we will talk about this later....come and sleep....he made him lay on the bed and he also left the room.

Sid: sorry Dada.....he just cried himself to sleep without taking his medicines.

Abhi was still angry and he was awake....he looked at the watch, it showed as 2.30...abhi was somewhat calmed down and his anger has been reduced...suddenly he got to remember something ....he quickly got up and went out of the room leading towards Sid's room...

Abhi: I am sure he wouldn't have took his medicines....

He went to the room and opened the door to witness something terrible.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued