Chapter 7.

Precap.

Abhi was sedated to sleep forcefully.

Now back to story.

Abhi woke up after 6 hours and opened his eyes slowly. “ I have spent freaking 6 months to get u in my hold Abhi” Vaishu’ s words were ringing in his mind.

Abhi: why vaishu? What do u want from me..

He started remembering their happy days in college.

FLASHBACK.

 It was 2 days later after the project submission. After the project was done vaishu didn’t spoke to Abhi. He was missing her soo much. Abhi and Bantu was going to canteen for lunch. Vaishu was sitting their alone. They went to her.

Their out fit.

( Don't know why I am in lov with this pic💕💕💕)

Abhi: hey vaishu…

Vaishu: hey abhi.

Abhi: why are u sitting alone and too lost somewhere…

Vaishu: nothing just some personal thoughts… she said smiling lightly

Abhi: ohh ok shall we sit here.

Vaishu: yeah offcourse. Sit.

Bantu was back there with the food.

They sat with her and having food silently. Abhi broke the silence.

Abhi: vaishu shall I ask u something.

Vaishu: ask..

Abhi : why are u not mingling with anyone…I mean u are always alone

Vaishu: that’s nothing abhi..thats like it..

Abhi: ok will u join us as our friend because u and me are on same classes as well as Bantu he just misses 2 classes apart from us.

Bantu: haa vaishu why don’t we 3 make a group yaar…

Abhi: I was about to say that Bantu….he winked at him smiling.

Vaishu: hmmm…yeah ok…she said thinking for sometime.

Then they all shaked their hands again. As Bantu was having another class Abhi and vaishu went to their class and they both sat together. All the boys and girls were shocked to see them and sitting together….

Abhi pov.

Ohh man…I am sooo happy today…I am sitting beside her…I can’t believe myself..He was going to ask her something bt she spoke before he could.

Vaishu: abhi I have to tell u something.

Abhi: go ahead vaishu.

Vaishu: even we are becoming friends… we have to maintain our distance.

Abhi: what do u mean vaishu…

Vaishu: I mean our friendship must be only in college. U know right my mom is so strict….

Abhi: yeah u said that day..

Vaishu: yeah so only u should not ask me about anything about my family and all..and I will also won’t ask u about ur family.

Abhi mindvoice: she is right… she also says that she won’t ask me about my family…so my identity will not be revealed…I will tell her about that in the right time…

Vaishu: is that ok abhi

Abhi: ahh ..yeah vaishu…it’s ok I won’t ask u anything.

Vaishu: ok then listen to the class.

They started to listen to the class.

Pov ends.

They started to listen to the class. But someone was burning in jealousy at their back.. it was none other than Aswini….she has a crush on abhi from the 1st year itself but Abhi is not at all looking at her once.

Aswini pov.

What the hell….how can this Abhi be like this with that vaishnavi. I am having crush on him and going behind him for last 2 years but he is getting to close with the girl who just came a few weeks ago…that day when the teacher announced that project partner will based on roll num.. I was at the peak of my happiness bt he ruined by telling the twist…and I got more irritated to know that Abhi is going to paired up with that vaishu…bt thank god…they just did that project in the library and they didn’t went out…bt now they are getting closer…I have to do something to separate or else I will loose abhi…I can’t loose him…I want him to be mine forever… I will do something for sure…

Aswini pov ends.

The day went well for Abhi and Vaishu…they were happy with eachother.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

 Abhi was smiling unknowingly remembering their days…he was got out of his thoughts with the sound of the door being opened revealing….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.  
How was the chapter....next chap on 2morrow...