Chapter 64( season 2)

Abhi went to Sid's room and saw him lying on the floor curled up and moreover he was still crying and shivering. Abhi quickly went to him and made him to sit.

Abhi: Sid..why are u lying on the floor....

Sid: Dada...please I am sorry please talk to me.....

Abhi: did I talked to the wall beside u now?

Sid looked at with tears in his eyes. Still he was shivering badly.

Abhi: why are u shivering Sid....he asked checking him.

Abhi: oh shit....u are burning like anything...why did u laid down on the cold floor...

Sid: I am really sorry....forgive me Dada please....

Abhi: it's ok...now come get up.....he.made him lie down on the bed and took sid's medicines and made him to eat. He also gave him medicine for fever along with a sleeping pill as he know sid have to sleep now.

Abhi: I am sorry....I shouldn't have shouted on u....I just lost my temper as u hid it..

Sid: I am sorry....

Abhi: it's ok...now sleep ....then both of  them slept there itself.

In london..

After 1 more week Faisu returned from his dad's place.

Avi: hey Faisu....finally u got remembered about us....

Faisu: nothing like that avi ...why...

Avi: I got a complaint that u didn't even gave a call after going to ur dad's place....

Faisu: I know the owner of the complaint very well....but what to do yaar....I was really busy....

Jann: u was busy like u didn't even got time to message me once.....

Faisu: huh....finally u spoke...yaar please understand.....my dad made me to look after his business just because he went on a holiday with my mom....

Jann: thank god ur dad is not like u.....ur mom is lucky....

Everyone started laughing on faisu's condition.

Faisu: ok ok I am sorry.....he said holding his ears cutely like a 5yr old kid....

Jann: its ok idiot....but don't u dare to repeat this thing again....

Faisu: never and ever.....

Avi: ok ok now leave it and tell me one thing where is ur friend....

Faisu: yeah.....he might have boarded the plane....he will be here tomorrow morning....

Avi's face brightened hearing this....

Avi: really....ok then ask him when he will land here exactly...u and jai go and pick him up from airport.

Jann: ahh....avi....why don't u go to pick up....

All exept Jann: what...

Jann: hey guys chill...this idiot has came now only so I want him to take me somewhere....and Reem u told me right u have planned something for jai....she said winking at her and she nodded in a yes.

Avi: ok then I will go....

Faisu: Jann...are u sure about this....

Jann: yeah off course....after all she lov-- no I  mean afterall she have some work near the airport so she will go....

Faisu: hmmm then it's ok.....he accepted unwillingly.

After that everyone went to their respective rooms and slept. Here as Faisu said Sid boarded the flight.

In morning avi got ready and went to airport and Sid landed in London.

Sid came out and saw avi waiting for him

Sid came out and saw avi waiting for him. She smiled and went to him.

Sid: hey avi....why u came...where is Faisu....

Avi: he has went on a apology date....

Sid: what apology date......he asked with a weird look. She chuckled at his cuteness.

Avi: yeah....he made Jann upset and angry at the same time...so only....

Sid: oh it's ok..let's go....they went to the car and drove off. The ride was silent till....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued