Chapter 46 (season 2)

Precap

Vaishu is telling the truth to Abhi.

Now back to story.

Vaishu: the real truth.

As far as I know he never drinks but he was drunk full when I reach there. He saw me with those boys and gun in my hand got shocked.

FLASHBACK.

uncle: ohh vaishu baby….Why are u having a gun in ur hand….

Vaishu: why did u did that uncle….didn’t u know that was wrong and a sin.

Uncle: which wrong thing u talking about vaishu baby…

Vaishu: what do u mean by which wrong thing….she asked in a confusion.

Uncle: ohh u don’t know right….ok listen….

I will start from the first….

It was me who planned to snatch away the properties from ur father….

It was me who made the Mafia people to made deal with ur father.

It was me who killed ur father and mother….oh poor my sister…actually I didn’t shoot her because my heart didn’t allowed me to kill my own sister so only I told my men to kill her…

Then the last thing is I only killed my wife….I mean ur beloved aunt….

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Abhi was at stunned and shocked to hear all these….

Abhi: it means he only did all these for the sake of properties…

Vaishu: yes…. He killed my father and mother to take the properties….but my dad transferred all the properties to my and sid’s name and as we were minor if something happens to us all the properties will go to some orphanages. So only he adopted us and nurtured us till I turn 18. But before 2 months of my birthday my aunt came to know about these and she tried to help us so he killed her too….and he sold Sid to human trafficking group and also planned to kill me after getting the properties after my birthday.

Abhi: I really can’t believe these vaishu….he did everything just for properties….ok then what did u did with him

Vaishu: I killed him…I just fucking killed him with my hands…I don’t know what made me to do that…but I was at my peak of anger and after that me and Daniel decided to help the victims and also punish who are doing such cruel things. That’s how I became Mafia. After that I killed many people but none of them were innocent.

And also I didn’t let Sid to know anything more about uncle. He was disturbed by those incidents and I was guilty that I didn’t took care of my brother. I didn’t kept my mom’s words. So only after that I became over protective for Sid. I didn’t allowed him even to drive Bikes u know….firstly I personally drive him to school and pick him but after some time I mean I became the queen of mafia world I became very busy so only I appointed a driver who was Daniel’s father and he also acted as his bodyguard without his knowledge.

This is my life Abhi….I wanted u to know about this….

Abhi: it’s ok vaishu….everything will be alright….don’t worry…I promise u I will be always with u….and I LOVE U….

He said hugging her tightly. She also hugged him crying on his chest. He somehow consoled her, the meeting time was over and he left kissing her on forehead…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.

Ok now tell me honestly.....was the reason why vaishu became a mafia was satisfying or not....please do tell it here....