Chapter 48( season 2)

In India

Abhi pov..

He was staring at vaishu's picture on the wall in his customized room

He was staring at vaishu's picture on the wall in his customized room. And Bantu enters the room with some files .

He looked at Abhi who has lost in his dreamland with vaishu and he got him to reality by shaking him.

Abhi : ha Bantu....what brings u here and disturb me now....

Bantu: actually it's only 40 minutes passed as u came to the office and u are lost on ur own land ....

Abhi: what can I do....

Bantu: enough of dreaming about your girl....now sign these files...I have to gives this to the clients...

Abhi signs them and Bantu goes from there not before telling him to get to work soon...

Abhi again drowned in his own thoughts.

Abhi: u know what....I know u kidnapped and hurted me but I really enjoyed being in ur captive....he said looking at vaishu's picture.

I still remember how I acted to get u to my room....umm not my room my cell to be honest....

FLASHBACK

It was after the day on which both of them kissed each other...

Abhi was sitting on the bed just staring at his wrist and the handcuff and thinking about the kiss which happened the day before.

Abhi: I really didn't expected u will do that.... U just kissed me...that too with out my permission...how dare u vaishu.....he said while laughing sarcastically....

U didn't even hugged me once in the college....but now u kidnapped me and kept me locked here and u..u kissed me....ahh...u just teased me soo much....u going to pay for this babygirl....but I really don't know the reason behind this kidnapping....but I am sure today i will make u to tell me the truth....

That's when one of her men came inside with the food tray...

Abhi: ahh....again u....don't u understand what I am saying from morning... I am not gonna eat till she comes here....

He turned aside on the bed. The man sighed in defeat and went out.

After sometime the door opened again. As he wanted vaishu came to the room along with the man with food.

He was stunned to see her. He just forgot to breath for some seconds

Abhi mindvoice : ahh this girl is gonna kill me someday with her beauty....I really can't just withstand myself seeing her.....

Wanna see

( Ignore the car)

( Ignore the car)

Vaishu: why are u not eating....

Abhi: because I don't want to...

Vaishu: why so...

She signalled the man to go and he left. She went near him.

Vaishu: what happened to u....why are u not eating.... Are u not hungry....

Abhi: yes I am hungry ...a lot.....

Vaishu: they why...

Abhi: nothing....just wanted to see u...u didn't showedup after that incident....

Vaishu: which incident....she asked acting innocently

Abhi: don't act smart....he suddenly pulled her towards him and both of them collided with each other....

Vaishu: what are u doing....

Abhi: now tell me the reason why I am here or else I am not gonna let u go.....he said pulling her close to him with his hands on her waist and her hands on his chest.

Vaishu: that's not important now....come and eat...she freed herself from his grip and gestured him to eat...

Abhi: no I am not gonna eat till u spill out the truth....he said folding his hands to the chest.

Vaishu: why are u being so adamant today....what makes u to do this with me....

Abhi: I really don't know but I want to know NOW.....

Vaishu: ok I will tell come sit...she said signing in defeat....

Both of them sat on the bed and she started to feed him.

Abhi: I am not a child vaishu....why u always feed me....

Vaishu: oh actually someone said me ' I have longed for the mother's love when my friend's mom feed them with their hands in the school....'

Abhi's eyes widened hearing this....

Abhi: it....it means....u..u..u are....

Vaishu realised what she said now that she has indirectly confessed her feelings to him.

Vaishu: nothing just eat now...

Abhi : ok ok I don't want to change the topic now...tell me now...WHY.I.AM.HERE......

Vaishu: Abhi it's complicated....

Abhi: whatever it is...I want to know..

Vaishu was about to say something when her phone rang....

Vaishu: yes Daniel...

Dan:______

Vaishu: what are u sure....

Dan:____

Vaishu: ok I coming right now....if it's a cent percent confirmed information call for the backup team from our den...I don't want anything bad to happen...I want everyone to be safe here...especially him and Abhi....
I am coming now...

She hung up the call. Abhi was looking at her in confuse whole the time.

Abhi: what happened.

Vaishu: Abhi just eat now...and please don't make any noise ok....don't go out if anyone other than me comes here to take u from here....I.. I will come as soon as possible.....she went towards the door saying these to him.

Abhi: vaishu wait...what's wrong....but she was already out of the room.

After sometime vaishu came inside in a hurry and unlocked his handcuff and after that RM's men took him from there....

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Abhi was smiling to himself untill again he was disturbed by Bantu for taking him to the meeting as he was not coming.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.