Chapter 90(season 2)

Double update today and also the last chapter of this story.....I wanted to  finish this book today so only I updated now itself.....

As this book has finsihed I will start update SHE STOKE MY HEART from tomorrow and also the other books one by one....so please tell me how was this chapter and book....

Everything was sorted out....everything was alright.....everything was going on in a correct track. After a long time....really after a long time everyone was so happy.....

Abhi and Vaishu was officially engaged.....yes abhi's father said ok for their relationship and Avi's father has taken the responsibility of Vaishu's father's place and did everything for her.

It's been nearly 3 months and everyone was happy in their own life.
Jaireem and fainnat  has also enclosed their relationship to their families and got their consent for their relationship.

Now our Sidshek is planning something for their girls separately.....
Sid and avi are in london as they have their college.

In India

Vaishu was sitting her room. She was being irritated as she didn't know where is Abhi from morning....even her mafia senses made her to feel worried but she was sure that this time Abhi is cooking up something in his mind. So she kept herself calm.

Soon a maid came to her and gave her a parcel. She opened it and saw a beautifull royal blue colour traditional outfit in it along with a card...

Hey baby....I know u will be irritated by not seeing me from the morning....but I am sure it will be worth the wait.....so please accept this gift of mine. U will be thinking why traditional dress...because I always adored u in those dresses from college itself.....now I am dieing to see u in this....please babygirl wear this dress and get ready.....we will be going on a dinner date.....I will be there at 7.30 sharp ....

ALWAYS IN UR CONTROL....

ABHI💞

Vaishu smiled at the card at took the dress and went to the washroom to get ready....after taking a long and hot shower she came out of the room got ready fully....

after taking a long and hot shower she came out of the room got ready fully

She took a glance at herself before going downstairs....

Vaishu: this guys knows fully what suits me....love u my idiot .....

She came down and saw Abhi coming through the main door in the same royal blue coat twinning with her....