Chapter 40(season 2)

Finally.....third update of the day ......here u goooooo.......

Precap

Sid was terrified as he became the witness of the murder.

Now back to story.

That girl pinned sid to the near by wall at the same position. Sid winced in pain looking down. She made him to look at her by holding his chin. They had eyelock for  a few minutes.

Sid was looking straight into her eyes which showed so many emotions. He could sense anger,love, sadness, greediness, victory etc etc. But all she could see in his eyes was just fear and uncomfortness.

Girl: don’t u dare to u tell anyone what happened here.

Sid was still looking at her horrified.

Sid: w..wh…who ar..are you? ….he asked her stuttering.

Girl: u wanna know…..she said removing her her mask from her face

After seeing her face sid’s eyes widened and he was hell shocked…..

Sid: A..avi…..he said in shock.

Avi: AVNEET KAUR…..the mafia princess..soon to be the queen….she said winking at him.

Sid: mafia queen….

Avi: yes…u couldn’t recognised me…we met in the airport itself….

Sid: that was u….he said remembering the airport incident

Avi: yes it was me…

Sid: please avi…let me go I won’t tell to anyone about this…please leave me it’s hurting….he said everything in a go in a scared tone.

Avi left his hands…he tried come aside but she caged him again between her and the wall with her both hands beside him. Sid looked at her in a fear. She leaned closer to him. Sid felt hella uncomfortable and started to sweat badly. She went near his ears and spoke.

Avi: u will not tell what happened here to anyone…will u…..she asked whispering yet in a dangerous tone.

Sid:  no…I won’t….he nodded in a no

Avi: good….keep it in ur mind if u tell this to anyone then u will go missing FOREVER….and I will be watching u all the time….GOT.IT.

Sid just nodded in yes.

Avi: now go and wash ur face and go where ever u want but remember I will be watching u…..she said pushing him towards the door and went away.

Sid opened the door and what she saw made him to shock again.

He saw Faisu searching for him in the washroom. He also saw sid and sighed in releif.

Faisu: where were u sid….I am searching u in all places…why are looking terrified. Is something bad happened.

‘ if u tell this to anyone u will go missing forever’ her words were ringing in his mind. Faisu shaked him to get out his ownland

Faisu: where are u lost man….

Sid: ah….nothing I was just talking to dada in the backyard.

Faisu: what in the backyard….in that lonely place….but u never will go there that too alone….tell me honestly what happened….

‘ u will go missing forever’…again he heard this in his head.

Sid: nothing faisu I was  just talking to him.ok come lets go….wait I have to wash my face it was so hot there…see how much sweat….saying this he went to wash his face. But faisu was not satisfied with this answer.

Then they went to canteen again as their class was started already and sid hasn’t had his lunch. They went to their table which was opposite to the table in which avi’s gang was there. Sid looked at her and turned aside quickly on the other hand Avi was smirking at him in victory.

Jai: what happened avi….whom u are smirking at….

Avi: nothing serious jai….will tell u afterwards….

Then they had their lunch and the day went smoothly. But at night it was not smooth for sid….

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued