EPILOGUE.

After 4 years.....

Abhinavi was married and they have a son of age 3 named Aathvik....he is the applepie of the whole family....he was so naughty like his uncle Sid. Vaishu was out of mafia world and now helping Abhi in his business. Sid and avi has finished their college. Avi is on london now and sid is here in India. He is helping vaishu and Abhi in their business and also handling vaishu's business too.

  Abhinavi's love has been grew so much strong in these years and guess what vaishu is again pregnant and she is going to tell Abhi about this as a surprise.

Abhi was in his office and vaishu was in home as she refused to come to office today.

It was around 5 in the eve....when abhi's phone rang.

Abhi: hello yeah vaishu....

Vaishu: Abhi...where are u....please come home immediately....she said in a tensed voice...

Abhi: vaishu....what happened...why are u being tensed....everything is ok na...

Vaishu: I cant tell u now Abhi come home fast...she said in a cracking voice...

Abhi got worried and ran to his car and went to home...

He reached home in just 15 minutes and went inside the living hall only to find no one....

Abhi: vaishu ....where are u....Aathvik....where are u baccha.....

No answer came...

Abhi: guys please done make me scared....where are u all....

But suddenly the lights went on and he saw....

Abhi: Aathvik....what is this for....

Aath: papa....this is not from me....this from......

Abhi: from....

Aath: from my little brother or sister....

Abhi: what.....he looked at vaishu with happy,shock, excitement.....

Abhi: vaishu....

Vaishu just nodded her head in yes....he quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly...

Abhi:.thank u soo much vaishu....I love u.......

Then everyone came in the room and Bantu came casually there....

Bantu: congrats bachi....

Abhi: idiot what are u doing here...u said u were going for the meeting na...

Vaishu: hey don't scold my best friend....he only helped me to arrange all these....

Abhi: it means u know it before itself...

Vaishu: not only him...everyone knows except u...

Abhi: this is not fair....sid u too....

Sid: Dada....di threatened me to not to tell...u know her anger na....so I can't yaar...