Chapter 77 (season 2)

Jann: I want ask u something Sid...

Sid: what Jann...

Jann: do u like avi.....

Sid was shocked on this question..

Sid: what do u mean Jann....

Jann: see Sid....I want to clear u one thing....after arneet's loss avi became so rude. Even all of us were scared of her. But after she saw u she became somewhat normal like before. And also u are the 1st boy in her life Sid....she haven't even looked at any boys till now....after Arneet u are the only person who has got her love...I hope u understand.

But I am sorry she always used to tease u to scare u....but she thought that and all as a way of showing love...otherwise she don't have any intention to torcher u....and also I know u don't like her but please don't hate her Sid....

Sid: actually who said I dont like her Jann.... Yes I was scared of her but in fact I have adored her boldness and sassyness. I have witnessed my di in her when she became angry.

U know what I lost my parents when I was 10. After that even our uncle adopted us he betrayed us for property but my di used to protect me from that time....but when I was kidnapped here I saw the love in Avi's eyes when she came to save me. She was crying that day. I have never seen her crying but that day she cried for me. After that I decided to get along with her well. Also after I came back from india we were good only...

Infact I also started to fall for her but everything went in bad track when that Sameera came.....and also do u guys still think I am scared of her even after u all witnessed how I hugged her and I was comfortable with her.

Jann: yes I also wanted to ask about that.....I really couldn't beleive my eyes when u two were hugging. And also I am soo happy that u realised her love Sid....thank u soo much....she said and hugged him.

Jann: now my avi will get her love of her life....but there is one problem...

Sid: what....

Jann: yaar she is in guilt after knowing ur past....she thinks that u suffering now because of her....she says that she will not come to u hereafter ....

Sid: don't worry I will take care of it....afterall everything happened is just misunderstanding only....I will sort it out soon....

Jann: thank u Sid....if u want any help just call me ok...I am always there to help u both....

Sid: hmm ok...but u said faisu shouted at her na....just make him realize and apologise to her...

Jann: yeah I already spoke with him...he said he will talk to her tomorrow...

Sid: then ok I will do what should I do.....he said winking at her with a smile.....

After Jann left Sid layed down on the bed thinking of how to talk with avi.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.