Chapter 47( season 2)

Surprise........just thought to give a double update today.....as I will be little busy tomorrow.....next chapter will be on mon or Tue.....

Precap

Vaishu told Abhi about how she became Mafia.

Now back to story.

 Days passed with Avi teasing Sid and he was getting nightmares frequently. But he was strong in his decision that Abhi should not know about what is going on there with him.

Nearly one and a half month was passed like this. In these days jannat and Faisu became more close and even he proposed her and she accepted it. They are dating for the last 2 weeks. But Faisu never let Sid to be alone. He was always with him like a protective shield as he knows how much Sid is suffering.

In these days Avi forcefully made Sid to sit with her in the canteen and Sid also sits with her as he has no choice.

That was Monday and everyone was going to their respective classes when Sid and Faisu was already in the class. Avi and jannat entered the class and both Jann and Faisu starts blushing looking at each other.

Seeing this Avi started to plan something

Seeing this Avi started to plan something. She dragged Jann towards Sid’s bench. They looked at the girls in confuse.

Avi: Faisu….actually I have an idea.

Faisu: what Avi.

Avi: why don’t u and Jann sit together….I don’t want to ruin ur couple times….

Faisu was happy hearing this but he denied it for sid.

Faisu: but avi…where Sid will go…no problem I am ok here…

Jann also know somewhat about sid so she also supported Faisu.

Jann: haa avi….let we sit together…Sid will only fell comfortable with Faisu.

But Sid also didn’t wanted to ruin their happiness and their couple times.

Sid: it’s ok Jann… u sit with him I will sit on the last bench…it’s empty only na.

Avi: why are u going to last bench u can sit with me.

Jann and Sid understood her plan.

Jann: no avi let him sit wherever he wants

Sid : I am ok with the last bench……he said looking scared at avi thinking what she is planning to do now.

Avi: no u are sitting with me now come….

She said and grabbed his wrist dragging him to her bench. He tried get his hand free from her but he couldn’t. She dragged him to her bench and pushed him inside the bench. As their bench was put so close to the wall there is only one way to come out. But before Sid could come out of the bench Avi pushed him again making him fall on the bench and she sat beside him not letting him to go out.

Sid started sweating badly and felt uncomfortable.

Sid: avi…please let me out…why are u doing this to me.

Avi: I am not doing anything baby…I am just sitting beside u simply.

Sid: I don’t want to sit  with u ,now please get up and let me go…

Avi: u will not go anywhere…..she said in low dangerous tone and she signaled him look down at her hand.

Sid looked down and his eyes widened seeing her holding her gun towards him under the bench in a way no one could see.

Avi: I think now u will sit silently….

Sid just nodes his head in ok and was leaning towards the wall and the teacher came.

The day went like this with Avi teasing soo much more than other days. But Sid couldn’t do anything against her and he was just silently sitting there.

The classes were going to end in some time.

Avi:. U know sid I really enjoyed today with ur company….

Sid: but it was a hell for me….he whispered to himself.

Avi: did u something…..

Sid: huh nothing…….

Avi: hmm ok…now listen from tomorrow onwards U WILL SIT HERE ONLY WITH ME….GOT IT…..

Sid: no I won’t….

Avi: u will…..see…I don’t like those who disobey my words…so don’t u dare to disobey me or else u will not know what I will do….

Sid got scared and he just said ok,then she let him to come out of the bench and he just ran towards his room not even waiting for Faisu to come. Faisu know what is going to happen with him. So let him to go and thought of speak to him to tell al these to Abhi and ask for some help. After sometime he went to the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued