Chapter 26

Precap.

Abhi was telling vaishu to inform his dad about him that he is safe.

Now back to story.

Abhi: why are u laughing vaishu…..he asked in a childish tone.

Vaishu: because he knows what is happening here already….

Abhi: what….

Vaishu : yes….

FLASHBACK

( Continuation of chapter 20s cliffhanger)

Bantu and Abhi’s father was discussing something suddenly their guard came to them and said…

Guard: sir….th…that devil queen is here…she wants to speak with u.

Abhi’s dad got shocked and told the guard to let her in. Vaishu came towards them with a hesitation.

Bantu: thank god vaishu u are here….we were talking about finding u only

Vaishu: see I will explain u everything…but please I listened to me at once….she said that they might think she is the one reason for Abhi’s suffer

CM: don’t worry we know that u did this to save abhi from them…..

Vaishu: what u know but how….

Then Bantu showed her the video sent by RM. Vaishu was on tears and she explained everything to them.

Vaishu: and I know Abhi’s location. They have kept him Kodaikanal…so only I came to u I want ur help. U should speak with that states government and everything should be secret because RMs men are watching u here also.

Bantu: what here…

Vaishu:yes…...I came after getting the information he had gone somewhere…I have to go before he comes…she said and gave her num to contact them through a new phone and sim card and went from there.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Abhi: it means dad knows everything….

Vaishu: yes…..

Suddenly…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.