Chapter 53. (season2)

Faisu went to open the door and got shocked to see Bantu standing there.

Faisu: b..bbhai....

Bantu: hey Faisu how are u...I went to the class to meet both of u and u were not there so only came here...

Faisu: but what are u doing here.....

Bantu: actually I had a business meeting here in london so only thought to give a surprise visit. By the way where is Sid...he asked getting inside the room and seeing all others are shocked to see him.

Faisu: bhai...Sid..

Bantu: what...where is he....he is fine na...

Faisu: actually bhai...he is kidnapped and we are tracing his location soon we will save him....he said in single breathe making Bantu to shock to death.

Bantu: what...kidnapped....how...but why ....

Faisu was about say something but jai intrupted him.

Jai: actually bhai...Avi's father is a big business man in london and he is the owner of AKN industries and his rivals kidnapped Sid for some revenge.

Bantu: what u are the daughter of owner of AKN industries....actually I am here to make a business deal with ur company only....but wait a minute....why did they kidnapped Sid for taking revenge with AKN industries if the owner's daughter is here....

Jai: actually Sid and Avi are best friends...they thought he is her boyfriend so only.....Jai lied somewhat making him beleive and not to tell him about mafia things.

Bantu: if Abhi got to know about this he will surely take Sid back to India.

Avi got shocked and spoke

Avi: bhai dont worry me and dad will not let anything happen to him....please don't tell about this to anyone....he will be safe in next two hours....trust me please....

Chink:. I got the location avi....u was right it's showing a forest only. His phone has switched off after talking with u inside the jungle and it shows a abandoned warehouse I think....

Avi: Jai let's go...Faisu and bhai both of u go to my mansion with chinki and minki. And trust me he will be fine....

Then everyone went to their respective places according the plan.

At sid's side.

He was sitting at the corner of the room hugging his knees. The room was so dark that only source of light was a small hole at the ceiling which allowed small amount of light inside the room. But the light inside the room increased when the door opened and someone walked inside again shutting the door. Sid looked up as the sound of footsteps was coming towards him.

His looked up and found Joseph standing in front of him with a evil smirk on his face. Sid was really tired of everything happening in his life....he was missing vaishu and Abhi who has always consoled him and helped him in all the bad situations. He looked Joseph with a teary eyes.

Jos: what are u thinking about sid....

Sid: what do u want....

Jos: oh actually I already spoke to the mafia king I mean AK's father about the ransom for u....but now it's time for settling an old account....he said sitting on a chair in front of Sid.

Sid was confused on his statement.

Jos:how is ur sister....what's her name...umm...ah...vaishnavi right....

Sid: ho..how do u know her...

Jos: ohh come on...... she is the mafia queen oops sorry the ex mafia queen...but because of her my total business in India was destroyed...do u know the reason...U......its U.....he said slapping him.

Sid looked at him with tears in his eyes and asked

Sid: me...how...

Jos: she saved u from the human trafficking group...do u remember before 4 years ur uncle handed over u to some goons....they were my people....but because of u she saved u and the other boys and for my shock she started to intrupt all my works and she became the mafia queen....not even in my dreams I have thought just a 18 year old girl will destroy my entire business in just 2 years....he said again slapping him and made him to stand.

Sid: u know what....I am proud that I am her brother....even now she is in prison u can't do anything....he said smirking proudly at him.

Jos: no no baby....u know something....I am going to resume my business again and guess what u are going to be my 1st business deal......

Sid got shocked hearing this. He pushed him aside and tried to run towards the door but he caught him slammed on the wall. He made Sid to stand and was about slap him again when.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.