Chapter 24.

Thank you guys for 2k reads.....here's ur next chapter.......

Precap.

Abhi and vaishu fight the goons and escape from there and vaishu starts to tell the truth to abhi.

Now back to story.

Vaishu: everything started 6 months before abhi.

FLASHBACK.

Vaishu was going back to her mansion after all her works. Suddenly her phone rang. She took it.

Vaishu: hello who is this.

Sm1: hello devil queen, our boss wants to make a deal with u.

Vaishu: who is ur boss.

Sm1: Ramprasath malhothra the owner of MALHOTHRA pharmaceuticals.

Vaishu: ok lets meet tomorrow at 11 am.

Sm1: ok done.

Skips to next morning.

Vaishu went for the meeting with RM.

RM: welcome devil queen.

Vaishu: thank u what deal u want to do with me.

RM: I want u to get a person into ur hold untill my work is done.

Vaishu: u mean to kidnap someone…who’s that….

RM gave her a pic.

RM: he is the guy…

RM: he is the guy….he is studying in XYZ college at Mumbai.

Vaishu: ok…but who is he….she asked looking at the picture.

RM: he is the son of our CM.

Vaishu: oh…okk…consider it done…he will be in my hold tomorrow by evening.

RM: no no u should not take him just like that.

Vaishu: then how.

RM: I want him to befriend with u after a one or two months u will take him to ur place like just a friendly outing and u should not let him to speak to his father at any cost. And I will make my work done at that time. No one should know about what happened not even him.

Vaishu: ok sounds interesting….but how can I make friendship with him and what is ur work with his father…

RM: I think u don’t need to know that…and yes u should join his college and befriend him.

Vaishu: ok…and she went taking the picture.

Vaishu mindvoice: I think something is wrong. He is a owner of a pharmaceutical industry which is a famous one worldwide. And he wants to kidnap CMs son to make his work done. Something is definitely wrong. She took out her phone and dialed someone

Vaishu: hello Daniel.

Dan: yes queen.

Vaishu: I want to know everything about Malhothra pharmaceuticals. I mean their recent activities their projects their business everything.

Daniel: ok queen u will get it by the evening.

Vaishu :ok ….she hung up the call and went to her office.

In the  evening she got the information from Daniel. She went through the file and closed it with anger.

Vaishu : it means RM wants to sell the xyz medicine in India which is banned by many countries as it is harmfull for health. What is the use of this medicine. Let’s see…she took her laptop and searched about the medicine in Google and after learning about she was shocked like hell.

Vaishu: what the hell….it’s used as medicine for cough and cold by children and but will affect their health badly which will lead to cancer in the future. Only because of he is getting a huge profit he is trying to sell in our country and wants to start from Maharashtra.

She immediately called RM

Vaishu: what the hell Mr.RM u want to destroy the next generation of our country through ur medicine. I am cancelling the deal and I am not going to do it for u.

RM: ok queen I have my ways to make u do it….he said and hung up the call immediately

At RMs side.

Man: boss what should we do now….shall we kidnap CMs son by ourself.

RM: no…only that devil queen should do this

Man: but how she denied the deal.

RM gave him a another picture.

Man: who is this boss.

RM: get him in ur hold…queen will do whatever we tell…

Man: ohh…but who is he…

RM: just do what I said…

Man: ok boss. Consider it done…

Next morning

Sid: Di….bye I am getting late…

Vaishu: take care sid…bye..

Sid went to school with his driver. His driver works for another firms also. So he will come only at the time of pick up and drop. Unfortunately, the school was announced half working day. Sid came out of the class with his phone.

Sid: ohh god…now how I am going to go home. Driver uncle will come only at 4 clock… what about vaishu di…no she will be busy…ok let’s book a cab.

Then his friend came before him in his bike.

Frnd: sid come I will drop u.

Sid: no Rohit..no need…Di will scold me if she came to know I drove a bike…I booked a cab, u can go…no problem.

Rohit: ok bye…

Sid came out of the school and walked some distance and was waiting for the cab, it showed 12 minutes to reach. Suddenly….

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.

When do u want the next chapter.....