Chapter 88( season 2)

All of them heard two gun shots and the guards who were holding Abhi and Sid fell down lifelessly.....everyone got shocked and turned to see who was that.

Avi/ vaishu: ARU....../ DAN......

Avi was dumbstruck seeing Arneet there.....

RM: you......how.....how is this possible......

Avi looked at aru with a moist eyes.....

Aru: avi this is not the time for emotions....fight back......

Avi and vaishu turned to Sid and Abhi respectively and thrown a gun towards them. Vaishu and Abhi became  shocked to see Sid catching the gun effortlessly.....

Avi: Sid.....under the knees.....

Sid nodded at her and started to shoot the body guards....there were many of them....soon all of their guns went out of bullets....

Then they started to fight with the others....Sid and Abhi was fighting with the guards,while Avu and aru was fighting with some others.....vaishu and Daniel went towards the RM,aswini and Sameera..

With Sid and Abhi....

Both were standing back to back and fighting with them. Abhi punched one of them when sid  kicked on the belly of the guard. They suddenly they switched their places and Abhi punched on the face of the guard and sid kicked the guard making him fall far from them. Then they walked towards the others and started fighting.....one of the guard was so tough. So sid and abhi started to fight with him simultaneously....

Abhi punched him on the face when sid kicked him on the stomach which made the guard to step back. Abhi and sid continued this till he fell down unconsciously....and they went towards the others....

With avi and aru....

Both the girls were fighting at different places but suddenly they started to run towards eachother and held their hands and bent down in opposite direction balancing themselves while the guards who came with iron rods behind both of them hit eachother ...

Avi and aru stood up straight and smirked at them. Then they went to vaishu and Daniel who was fighting with RM, aswini and Sameera....while Sid and Abhi also came there....

All of them surrounded those three.

RM: how is this possible l...i only killed u na...then how....

Aru: that's not needed now.....avi...what to do with him...he tried kill our dad and also he is the reason for our separation .....

Avi: yes aru....he will get what ever he deserves.....she took the gun and got ready   to shoot him but sid stopped her....

Sid: no avi.....

Avi: Sid don't stop me....he deserves death.....

Sid: yeah he deserves but not from our hands....please avi understand ....I need u.....I can't live without u.....u know that right.....

Avi became silent...vaishu came to aswini and Sameera.

Vaishu: u dared to touch my lifelines right.....u deserve this......she said and shot at aswini's hand.

Vaishu: this was the hand right which held my abhi's wrists tightly......haan....that time I spared u with just breaking the bones but not now.....she said again shooting at her hand....

Avi: yes di....and this girl dared to make my sid suffer......that time u escaped not now....she also shot her at the hand. I Want to break this mouth of urs.....how dare u to kiss my sid haan....she said and hit her face with gun and she started bleeding.....

Aru: because of u me and my sister got separated....moreover u tried to take my dad's place right ....listen now....no one can take my father's place till he gives it by himself and also no one can touch him till I am here.....

Avi: also me aru.....

Aru: offcourse baby.....she said and kicked in his stomach...

Avi: this is for betraying my dad.....

Vaishu avi and aru started to beat them again. Somehow the boys managed to calm down their girls and the opposite trio was on the floor with the pool of blood.

Sid: di...please let's go from here.....

Vaishu: yeah Sid....   come lets go....she said hugging him....

All of them started to go back when they heard numerous gunshots and turned back to see and saw RM aswini and Sameera was shot dead....all of them turned again to see from  where did the gunshot came and found MITHALI with the police force....

Mithu: sorry vaishu I have to do this....they are really a threat to the country and also he tried to take the gun to shoot u...so only I shot them....

Vaishu: thank u soo much di.....

Mithu: it's my duty girl....go from here now and enjoy ur life with ur family......

After that all of them went to abhi's home. His dad and Bantu got relieved after seeing them.

After sometime avi came to aru....

Avi: aru where were u in these days....why u didn't came back....

' because of me.......' a voice came from the door......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

How was the  climax guys ....only 2 more chapters are as I have added one more chapter yesterday .....who will be the owner of the voice at last.....