Chapter 83(season 2)

Abhi came to London. Sid and avi was there to pick him up. As Abhi don't know anything about avi being a mafia, jai sent the professional bodyguards with them to the airport.

As soon as Abhi saw sid, both of them hugged eachother.

Sid: I missed u soo much Dada....

Abhi: me too chote...how are u....u look something different....

Sid: yeah I started working out Dada...so only....but I am always the old sid to u....

Abhi: u always will be....he said hugging him and kissed on his forehead....

Avi: um...did I went invisible from here....no one is giving even a glance at me....

Abhi: haha...u are avi right ...my sid's BESTT FRIENDD...he said emphasizing the word best friend....

Sid: Dada....he said with a wide and shocking eyes...

Abhi: do u think I don't know anything about u two han.....

Sid: I know I know that idiot would have told I everything.....

Abhi: no he didn't said anything but jannat did...

Sid: what u know her....I mean u have talked with her....

Abhi: last time when I called Faisu she only answered the call and we talked about so many things .. but the main thing was about u two....

Avi: ok ok ..now come bhai let's go home and u two can continue ur bromance there....

Then all of them went back to AK mansion. Everyone was so happy to meet Abhi. And Abhi was also happy that sid has got really a good gang of friends.

Everyone spent time together for sometime and took some rest and in the eve went for shopping.

Abhi and Sid bought so many things for vaishu and they roamed the whole mall for just buying gifts for vaishu....

Avi also bought a gift for vaishu...but she decided to give that to her when they meet.

But avi gifted a watch to Sid.

Sid: hey avi.... . Whats this gift for....I already have lot of watches....

Avi: it's ok...it's my gift and remember u should not take it off from ur hand....u should always wear this ok....

Sid: but why....

Avi: if it's with u...it will be like I. Am always with u so only....keep wearing this always....ok....

Sid: hmm ok then....I will start wearing it now itself.....

Avi: good then....she made him wear the watch there itself.

After that everyone we nt back to mansion as next day Abhi and Sid had their flight back to India.

Abhi and Sid was so happy that their life is going on in a happy track without any problems...but they didn't knew that each and everything they do is watched by someone .......
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

Guys...only 6  more chapters are there.....so u guys want double update or single update everyday.....