Chapter 27

Precap.

Vaishu told Abhi’s father knows everything which is happening here.

Now back to story.

Suddenly they heard police siren sound.

Vaishu: he already know u are safe abhi. I came here after speaking with him only. Go with the police men and I have some work…..she went somewhere telling abhi to go with the police.

Police: u are abhi right..

Abhi: yes…he said standing near the door.

Police: come lets go.

Abhi: yes just take me to my dad I have to meet him now ..

For his shock the police men started to laugh and abhi looked at him in confuse.

Police: take u to ur dad….no no…to our boss….

Abhi’s eyes widened hearing this and he saw two cars already entering the mansion in full speed. RM came out of the car with his men towards abhi with a devlish smile on his face. The police men blocked Abhi’s way in his back and RM came to him and held Abhi’s jaw tightly.

RM : do you think u can escape from me that easily…that devil queen is such a idiot she believed these to be the real policemen…no they are my men in disguise as police. Now shall we go come…he said grabbing Abhi’s wrist and dragging him towards the Car.

He was about to push him inside the car but…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.

I know it’s a very small chapter but please tolerate me…because there is nearly 3 to 4 chapters so only I made it small so the story will go little bit slowly