Chapter 60.( season 2)

Sid went to the cupboard to take his sleeping pills....but there was no sleeping pills in his medicine  box....

Sid mindvoice: what is this ...there is no sleeping pills in the medicine box...

"What are u searching for sid...." A voice came behind him.

Sid: Dada....I..I..I am taking my medicines...that's all...I am not searching anything....

Abhi: are u sure....

Sid: yeah ...actually what are u doing here....

Abhi: nothing just came to see u...come lets sleep...I am sleeping with u today...

Sid got shocked but didnt showed it to him. He silently went to the bed and laid down... While Abhi sat beside him resting his head on the headboard.

Abhi: Sid....
Sid: haa Dada...
Abhi: I want u ask u something....
Sid: haa go ahead....
Abhi: are u really ok there in london....

Sid got shocked and scared at the same time as Abhi asked doubtfully...

Sid: why Dada...I am absolutely fine there...
Abhi: then why Bantu took u here suddenly....he didn't even asked me...he just informed me that he is taking u along with him and his tone was strict very stern....that's why I got doubt...

Sid: nothing like that....he just said everyone are missing me here...and also I had 3 weeks holidays....and I also wanted to meet di.....his eyes became tearfilled....

Abhi: hey why are u crying.....he made him to lay on his laps and caresed sid's hair...

Sid: I am missing di very much....I want to meet her, I just want to go to her....

Abhi: don't worry chote ...we will.... I already applied for the permission.....we will go meet her....

Sid :ok Dada....

After that Abhi slept..but Sid was awake as he know he will definitely get nightmares and Abhi should not know about that. Somehow he made it to morning....he noticed Abhi stirred in sleep so sid closed his eyes pretending to sleep...Abhi woke up after sometime saw the time was 5.30 and sid was sleeping. He got up and covered sid with blanket and kissed him on the forehead.

Abhi: I don't know why....I feel like u are hiding something from me....anyway just sleep now....he said and left the room. Sid sighed in relief and laid down on the bed just thinking about random things and drifted to sleep unknowingly....

After 3 days they got the permission to meet Vaishu.... As vaishu don't know about sid being in India..Abhi decided to give her a surprise....

He went into the meeting hall when vaishu was there already....

Abhi: hey vaishu...
Vaishu: hey Abhi....they sat in their regular place which was the corner of the room. Both were talking for sometime...
Abhi: hey vaishu...I have a surprise for u....

Vaishu : what ..have u got ur phone again ...then please call him...I want to speak with him...

Abhi: actually no I didn't bring the phone....

Vaishu: then what....she asked becoming sad...

Abhi: don't be sad...but I surely know u will like the surprise....now close ur eyes...

Vaishu: why ....

Abhi: I said na...close it....
Vaishu: ok....she said and closed her eyes. Abhi signalled something.

Soon vaishu felt someone hugging her tightly, that the warmth and the touch she was longing for....she quickly recognised who was it even before opening her eyes...

Vaishu: Sid.....she exclaimed and opened her eyes and saw her brother hugging her. She thought is this for real or a dream.

Sid: Di.....I missed u sooo much....he hugged her more tightly crying in her shoulders.

Vaishu: Sid....when u came from London....u are ok na....I was worried about u....

Sid just smiled and nodded at her....and he laid his head on her laps and started crying silently....

Sid mindvoice: no di nothing is ok there....everything is messed up...but I don't want u and Dada to know about it....I will manage it there....

He got up and looked at her...

Sid: I missed u di....
Vaishu: I too missed u baccha....she said kissing his forehead....Abhi was just admiring them...

Abhi: I think everyone forgot me....he said wiping his fake tears....

Vaishu: u are dramaqueen....
Abhi: no....I am a king....
Vaishu smacked her head and pulled him too inside the hugg....

After some more time .
Vaishu: Sid I want to ask u something...

Sid :what is it di...

Vaishu: but u have to anser me honestly..

Sid: ok ask me...

Vaishu : u are really ok na there in london....

Sid: haa di why...

Vaishu: then what is this........she showed something which made both Abhi and Sid to get shocked to the core.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

What would have vaishu showed to them......
Sorry for the cliffhanger guys.....😂😝😝😝