chapter 2.

Abhi and Bantu reached the college. They where in parking lot. Even Abhi's identity is hidden somehow everyone know him he his rich. And he is hot as hell. As soon as they entered every girls started drool over him.
Bantu: oh Abhi see every girls present here is seeing u only. Then who will see me yaarr...
Abhi: what can I do Bantu but I don't care.
Bantu: yeah yeah I know why u don't care.
Abhi: why....
Bantu: bcz u are missing ur little girl right she hasn't came to college even it's been one week since college reopened.
Abhi: haa yaarr...why is she not coming to the college...I am dying to see her.

Saying that he again lost in her thoughts.

FLASHBACK

It's been 2 weeks since she joined college. Abhi was sooo happy to find her in his every class. He even tried to talk with her but she doesn't care to talk with him.

That day Abhi was sitting alone it was so boring him as Bantu was in his other class. Vaishu was sitting on the 2nd bench and he was on the last bench. He was admiring her when the teacher came in the class. Aftr the boring session of the class it was 15 mins more to bell teacher announced something.
Teacher: ok students...I am giving u all a project. U will be paired up and doing it and u should submit it before next Wednesday.

All the students started to murmur about their pairing up but...
Teacher: now I will decide ur pair.

Abhi pov:

Ohh the teacher he himself going to pair up I wonder who will be my partner.

Teacher: the pairing will be based on your roll num.

Ohh shit...then me and that aswini will be paired up what the hell yarr....

Teacher: but with a twist... The 1st and last roll num will be pairing up.

Ohh...ahh wait what....1st and last....that means 1st roll no it's me as A is 1st letter and the last roll num it's vaishuuuuuu......as her V is her name's 1st letter.... Ohh man...am I dreaming....

Teacher:. Abhi are u ok with ur partner.
Abhi: yeah sir I am ok with it.
Teacher: what about u vaishnavi.
Vaishu: o..ookk sir...she said hesitantly .

Abhi pov ends.

Abhi was at the peak of his happiness when the bell rang. He went to her and spoke.
Abhi: hey..
Vaishu: ah h.hai...
Abhi: how are u...
Vaishu: yeah fine..and thank u for saving me that day.
Abhi: ohh come on...u haven't forgot that till now..
Vaishu: no not like that...just wanted to say thanks.
Abhi: ohh ok...shall we be friends...he asked giving her his hand for a shake.
Vaishu: yeah maybe...she accepted the handshake.
Abhi: by the way we are twinning today...he said poiting towards her dress...
Vaishu: oh yeah...

Wanna see

(Actually today I am also wearing orange clr so only picked these two pics😝😝)

Abhi: ok will u join us for lunch.
Vaishu: us...
Abhi: yes my Bantu will be waiting in the canteen.
Vaishu: ohh ok let's go.

They went towards the canteen Bantu was shocked as well as happy to see them together. He thought to tease them.
Bantu: hey abhi...when u got ur girl u didn't even told to me....
Abhi and vaishu was shocked on his statement. Abhi tried to patchup...
Abhi: ahh Bantu the teacher paired up us for a project so only I asked her to join us for lunch
Bantu: ohh okk...sry vaishu I was just kidding...anyways i am Bantu.
Vaishu: it's ok I am vaishnavi.
They shaked their hands had their lunch.
Aftr lunch three of them had the same class so they went to the class.

The rest of the day ended nicely and evening Abhi asked her to come to Bantu's house(not his house bcz no one knows his identity) to do project.
Vaishu: err....
.
.
.
.
Flashback will be continued in the next chapter. Tell me how the story is in the comments please.....😘😘😘