Chapter 31( season 2)

Hey guys.....actually I was sooooo happy today.....so only I thought of sharing my happiness through this chapter.....here is ur 1st chapter of second season.....I know it's a small one....but I think u all will love it.....so here is ur chapter....and the next one will be on sunday as I will be reallyyyyyyy busy for next 3 days as there is functions in my family....and also I will update the 2nd chapter of FOUND MY TRUE LOVE IN MY WIFE in few minutes....so wait for it......

The story begins.....

It’s been 2 months and Sid has finished his schooling and now he is going to go to college.

Sid: dada….I want to ask u something….

Abhi: tell me sid…

Sid: actually…..

Abhi: tell na..

Sid: actually I want to persue my higher studies in London….

Abhi looked at him with a shock…

Sid: please dada…u itself seen na…how I struggled during my exams…I cannot focus on the studies if I stay here dada….so please….and also I always wished to study in London and di also know this and she made a admission there before I was kidnapped. But now I want to go there…please…

Abhi thought for sometime and said ook…..

Sid: thank u dada….he said happily hugging him.

Abhi: ok when is ur college opening….

Sid: after 2 weeks…

Abhi: ok then let’s arrange for it and yeah we have apply for special permission to meet vaishu before ur going…and yes promise me that u will take care of urself and eat the medicines correctly then only I will let u goo….

Sid: offcourse I will dada…because it’s not only my wish it’s Di’s dream to make me study there so I will take care of  myself and I promise u…..he said again hugging him.

Abhi : ok then let’s go shopping….

Sid: yes….

Abhi arranged everything for sid to go to London. It was 2 days before his flight and they have got the special permission to meet vaishu and they went to the prison to meet her….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.