Chapter 39 (season2)

It's 5k

It's 5k......thank u guys.....I am soooooo happy....here is ur second update.....one more will be in the evening as I am sooooo happy.......

Precap:

Sid came out of the washroom and saw something which he doesn’t want to.

Now back to story.

As sid was talking to Abhi he didn’t realized that he was going towards the another door of the washroom which directly lead to the backyard of the college and it was a place which is so lonely and no one can notice or hear anything what happens there.

Sid slid his phone in his pocket and open the door to which he witnessed..

He saw a girl and some men where beating a man in such a way that he will be dead anytime. Sid’s eyes widened and he without control he shouted.

Sid: what the hell…..he shouted at them which caught their attention towards him.

Girl: get him….she said to one of her men standing near the door.

Sid realized what had he done and rushed to close the door. But before he could close the man put his hand on the door and pushed sid further inside the washroom opening the door fully.

Sid backed off and tried to run. But the man caught his hand before he could run,twisted it and pinned it to his back and dragged him outside towards that girl and other men. That time the girl was ready to shot him dead. The man pushed sid towards the girl.

Sid was scared like hell and was trying to get off from his grip. He pushed sid towards the girl and she grabbed  his both the wrists in her one hand and pinned it to his back holding him so close to her. Sid was so scared and the girl liked to see the fear in his eyes.

‘ ufff....ur eyes…that too with fear in it…I am really addicted to it’ she thought herself.

Sid was trying to get out of her grip but he couldn’t. He looked into her eyes sideways and it looked familiar for him but his mind didn’t allowed him to process about it bcz he was scared and felt uncomfortable in her clutches.He tried to shout for help.

Girl: don’t u dare to shout….she said pressing her gun on his cheek which made him to shut his mouth which he opened to scream.

Men: princess…..he said looking at the man whom they were beating.

That girl suddenly took off the gun from Sids cheek and shot the man in a fraction of second which made Sid to flinch in fear. He was verge of his crying. He looked at the man lying dead in front of him and again looked at her face sideways in fear….

Man: princess what should we do with him….he asked her pointing towards Sid.

Sid gulped in fear that what will they do with him as he has witnessed a freaking murder. He was in tears now still struggling in her grip.

Girl: don’t worry I will take care of him…now clean up this mess….she said handing over her gun to his man.

Man: ok princess….then they left.

Then she looked at sid and suddenly pinned him to wall beside in the same position.

Girl: don’t u dare to tell what happened here to anyone. U won’t because from now u will be with me always…IN MY CONTROL.

Sid: w…wh..who ar..are you….he asked at her wincing in pain as his position was not good with his hands at the back in her deathly grip.

The girl started to take off her mask…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.