Chapter 82( season 2)

After 2 months....

In this two everything thing got so well. Avi and Sid to get close to eachother more....all are very happy for both of them. Jaireem and fainat has also became so close...jannat is so happy for avi and sid. She is helping Sid to get even more closer to avi while avi is taking help from chinki and minki....but all of their ideas are working well and making them to get close to each other.

And also Sid has started to take training in defense. Now he knows how to fightback and also he got trained how to handle guns and all. Also he is not getting nightmares frequently.

Even Sid and avi has started to be in same room. They started to sleep together cuddling with each other.....and even Sid has confessed his feeling to avi.....do u guys know when and how he confessed his feelings.....let me tell u...

FLASHBACK.

Sid and avi was sleeping in their room hugging eachother. Sid was sleeping peacefully as he was not getting nightmares frequently now a days...even if gets avi is here to calm him down. It was around 2 clock in midnight. Sid started to get panicked and shiver in the sleep. Avi woke hearing the sounds and saw sid struggling in sleep with his nightmare.

She tried to wake him up.

Avi: Sid ..calm down ...

Sid: no please....don't do this....

Avi: sid open ur eyes...no one is gonna do anything to u....open ur eyes we are in our room....

Sid woke up from his sleep and saw avi infront of him and he quickly hugged her tightly....

Sid: avi...please dont leave me...please....or else she will come again...she will hurt me...

Avi: no one is gonna hurt u Sid till I am here....now calm down...I am here with u nothing is gonna happen....she said rubbing his back....

Sid: no avi....please don't leave me like mom and dad left us alone...I...I love u avi....please don't go anywhere....

Avi was shocked like hell that he just confessed his love to her. But she knows that he is not in his senses. She took the water from the side table and made him to drink. After sometime he became normal and looked at her. There was akward silence there. After sometime avi broke the silence.

Avi: Sid....do u even know what u said now...

Sid: I love u....

Avi: what....

Sid: I said I love u avi....

Avi: Sid...but u was-- she was cut off by him

Sid: I know I was not in my senses when I confessed....but now I am fully aware what I am saying and also I have already realised my love for u long ago....I was just waiting for the right time to confess to u....but i really didn't thought that I will confess like this....

Avi: Sid...are u sure....

Sid: yes I am sure....then he stood up on the ground and kneeled down on his one knee and started to speak.

Sid: see avi I don't know to how to propose and all...but everything I know in my life was my di...after my mom and dad left she was my only family and she was my all time protector....so whenever I had a problem the first person came in my mind was her....but today when I saw that nightmare the person who came to my mind was U...so only I didn't thought twice before confessing my feeling....now I am asking u....will u be my love throughout my life.....

Avi was just looking at him in shock and happiness.....

Avi: do u think I will deny this....offcourse it's a yes baby.....she said hugged him tightly..... Both of them stood up and leaned towards eachother.....but.....they were disturbed my the sound of door knock.

Avi went to the door in anger and opened to see the whole group standing there.

Avi: do u guys even know something about privacy and giving time....

Jai: oooo se who is talking about privacy....u always barge into my room when me and Reem were romancing....

Avi: ahh..whatever....now why u all came here.....

Faisu: because we heard some noise from here....is Sid having nightmare.....

Sid: no I am not.....he said coming from behind of avi....

Jan: thank god u are okay....we heard some sound this idiot didn't let me to sleep by blabbering something so only came here.....sorry if we have disturbed ur romance

Sid: who said we were romancing..... 

Jan: then how did avi opened the door on a single knock....she asked teasingly....

Avi: guys guys pleasee...I am sleepy now so get lost from here....she said closing the door and locked.

Avi: come lets sleep....she said dragged Sid to the bed and both of them slept hugging eachother.

FLASHBACK ENDS

On the other hand Abhi was soo happy that his love is going to come back to him. He was planning so many surprises for vaishu. And one of the surprise is to bring Sid on the day she gets released....so he came to London to take Sid back to India before 2 days itself....

Avi was so happy seeing Sid happy. But she really didnt wanted him to go.something was really making her restless to send Sid from there...she was getting some weird and bad vibes on vaishu's release and sid going back to India. But she doesn't wanted to make him sad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Why is avi getting bad vibes......