Chapter 66.(seasson2)

Few days passed by. Avi wasnt  teasing Sid now a days. She always talks with him nicely and he also started to feel comfortable around her. Both of them started to get along well. Jannat and Faisu was happy seeing them both. Both of them in their own ways. .

Jan pov.

Thank god she is keeping her promise. I know she is not a person who always keeps their promise. But this time she really means it and she also started to be good with him. It's been around 3 weeks she is not teasing him. She is not compelling him for anything. I am happy she is changing. But for my surprise Sid is also changing....he is getting along with her nicely and he too likes to spend time with all of us.
I hope this continue as like as now forever. Please god keep them like this forever.

Faisu pov

I am really happy. Sid is not at all uncomfortable around Avi. He is ok with her. Now avi is not at all teasing him. Not scaring him. So he also started to befriend with her. He likes to spend time with the group. And for surprise...he himself started to sit with avi in the class as well as canteen. Firstly I thought he is still scared of her but no....avi she itself once avoided him by asking Jan to sit with her. But Sid insisted Jan to sit with me and he sat with her. I was 1st confused and after someday I understood he is not at all uncomfortable with her. Please god keep them as like this always....

Sid pov.

I really don't know what happened to me and to her also. She is not at all teasing me now. And also I am not feeling uncomfortable with her. I am spending my time with the group. But somewhere in my heart I am still scared of her. Why I will not ...she is a mafia. I know my sister was also a mafia. But she never let me to know about it and I never saw my di killing someone....but here she scared me a lot at first. But after i returned from india she is behaving good with me. She is not teasing me not scaring me....but I am still scared of her that will she again start to tease me like before...i know she doesn't like disobeying her words so in these days I never said no to her and also she didn't said to me anything making me to say no......I pray to god that she should not start it again.....

Avi pov

I am very happy that he is getting along with me very well. God knows why and how. And also I am not teasing or scaring him anymore. And also he always listen to me. So let's see how this is gonna be in future. I just have befriend with him. I want to know about him everything and after that only I will propose him. I don't know will he accept but. But no one dare to reject AK.

Oh god avi....again ur mafia brain....no u are not going to scare him and compel him to accept ur love. He also have a heart. Let's see if has a place for u in his heart. But please god ...don't separate him from me....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Till now everything is ok....but....will it go like this always ...let's see.....
I know this is a boring chapter....but this is just for filling.....next avi is going to know about Sid's past....