Chapter 51(season2)

Sm1: that's not ur phone....a voice came behind.

Sid turned to see and was shocked to the man who he got bumped into a few minutes ago....and too with gun in his hand and 3 more men were there.

Sid:you....why did u did this....

Sm1: don't worry sid...having some personal work with AK...

Sid: so....he asked hiding his shock and fear...

Sm1: So....which way u want the harsher way or the easier way....he asked stepping closer to him.

Sid: what do u mean....and stay where u are....he said backing off...

Sm1: hufff.....then u want the harsh way....no problem now come lets go....he said grabbing his arms and dragged away from there..

After sometime....the car stopped near a jungle and Sid was scared and confused what is going on with him....
They dragged him inside the jungle where there was an abandoned warehouse.

Joseph was already there....

Sid: who are u all...why I am here....he shouted at them.

Joseph: oh kid...u are not allowed to shout when u are in front of me...

Sid: let me go....he was struggling to get himself free from the guards grip.

Joseph signalled jack something and he took sid's phone out from his pocket and dialled Avi's num...

Avi: where the hell are u siddharth....I am waiting for u here from the morning.....

Jos: ohhh oo....calm down AK...I am not ur Sid....

Avi: U BLOODY BASTARD.....WHERE IS SIDDHARTH....she shouted at the peak of anger....

Jos: ohh already missing him....

Avi: Joseph....I warn u let siddharth go....or else it will not be good for u....

Jos: mmm recognised me....

Avi: what do u want ...what is this for....

Jos: ohh don't u know why I did this ...u killed my brother's Ak...u bloody killed my brother's.....

Avi: thats the matter between us....where did siddharth came between this....

Jos: ohh...I got to know that u are intersted in him...that's why...he said caressing Sid's face while he turned aside in disgust....

Jos: actually ur Sid wants to tell u something....he  forwarded the phone near Sid but before he could speak Joseph slapped Sid hardly making him wince and the slapping sound to be heard be avi on the other side....

Avi: Joseph....I will fucking kill u if u lay ur hands on siddharth again....

Jos: u think I am scared of u.....he said again slapping him.

Avi: Joseph just stop it....what the hell u want....let him gooo.....

Jos: actually AK I haven't decided what to ask from u and ur father for sake of him....I will call u later....and if u try to be smart ur Sid will be dead....he hung up the call. And the guards took Sid inside the warehouse and locked him in a room.

On the other hand.... Bantu landed in London. He went to the college straigjt from the airport to meet Sid....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued