Chapter 37(season 2)

Precap

Faisu introduced Avi and Sid to eachother.

Now back to story

Sid thought to give her a handshake.

Sid: oh hi… I am Siddharth….he said forwarding his hand. Avi took the hand but her grip was so tight that was even she could crush his bones. Sid felt something wrong and uncomfortable with the handshake. He forcefully pulled back his hand and the bell rang.

Avi: uffff……the bell rang…its time for class….ok faisu meet u in the lunch…........and don’t worry I will inform Jan about u….she said winking at him.

Sid: Jan?who is that….

Faisu: mmmm…my crush….

Sid: ohh it’s ok…I want to meet her….

Faisu: well we will….in the lunch…now come lets go for the class.

They both went to the class….Sid was thinking about the handshake.

Sid mindvoice: she nearly broke my bone….her grip was deathly….but I have seen her somewhere but where….. it’s  the question….whatever I really felt uncomfortable with her…should maintain distance from her….

They entered the class was to Sid’s shock avi and her gang was in the same class. Faisu was sooo happy to see Jan but sid wasn’t…somehow he composed himself and sat in the bench which was before avi but 3 benches were between avis and sids bench. The day went well but after the classes avi got some urgent mafia work so they left the college without meeting Sid and Faisu.

The week went by like this with some chit chats between the gang and Sid,Faisu. After a week Sid and Faisu was sitting in the canteen for lunch. Sid excused Faisu and went to washroom.

He was talking to Abhi on phone.

Abhi:hey Sid….what doing….

Sid: nothing dada…just in the canteen for lunch and now in washroom.

Abhi: taking ur medicines correctly right…..

Sid: yeah dada…how can I not when u have put ur henchman with me to make me eat the medicines…..

Abhi: what henchman…..ohhh u are talking about faisu…..he said laughing at the other end…

Sid: don’t laugh dada….he is looking after me like a kid and even he threatens me to lock me in the dark room in our hostel which is used as a store room, if I deny to eat the medicines……he said complaining like a small kid.

Abhi: ohh….that’s a good idea dude…even I didn’t get the idea when u were here....u made me plead to u everytime….but he knows how to handle u good good

Sid: ooh no…I shouldn’t have told u this…now u will also use this technique …oh god….sid u are such an idiot...….

Abhi: it’s ok meri jaan….now go and have lunch I will call u tonight…go chote eat the food without arguing with faisu…..

Sid: ok dada bye….

He cut the call and washed his face and came out to witness something terrible which he didn’t wanted to see again in his life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.

What would it be……